Name of Notification: State Health Society Bihar Recruitments
Notification Date: 10 July 2016
Short Description: Formed in 2005, the State Health Society of Bihar is the apex agency tasked with implementation of diverse schemes in Health. Under the National Health Mission guidelines, it works towards enabling access to Health in the state of Bihar.
The Society is headed by a full-time Assistant Executive Director and a pool of professionals who help in running the affairs of the society.
State Health Society Bihar | Recruitments
Controlled By: State Health Society (SHS)
Complete Details of The Notification
- » Walk-in Begin: 26/08/2016
- » Last Date for Walk-in: 31/08/2016
- » Walk-in Venue: State Health Society, Bihar; Parivar Kalyan Bhavan, Sheikhpura, Patna – 800 014.
- » General: 500/-
- » OBC: 300/-
- » SC/ ST: 200/-
- » Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- » It is important that the applicant retain a physical copy of the fee receipt for verification, when and if required.
- » Bachelor/ Master Degree according to different MD/MS/DNB/DA/DOMS/DO/DGO/DCH/DLO posts .
- » Minimum Age: 21 Years
- » Maximum Age: 45 Years
- » No Need to Send Application Form
Vacancy Details: Total 391 Posts
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Obstetricians & Gynaecology||75|
Candidates are required to register themselves online through this website. No other mode of application is accepted. Also, all information pertaining to shortlisting will only be published online. No notice or advisory will be separately published in newspapers.
- » Candidates may go through the detailed TOR given in the Current Openings Page on the website.
- » Click “Apply” button for online application.
- » After completely filling the form and submitting the form, you will get your Candidate ID and will be given a link to download pdf of your filled form.
- » You will also get a link to print your Challan copy. In addition, a copy of the Challan will be sent along with the pdf to you by email as well.
- » Please download this pdf and keep for future use.
- » This candidate Application/Registration ID is to be kept and referred to in all future correspondence.
- » Note: – Ensure that you apply only once for any particular position. Multiple applications stand the chance of being summarily rejected.
Checking of Documents:
In light of the significant number of programs, evaluation of the qualification & additional facets won’t be undertaken before devoting telephone letters for written evaluation or before phoning for record verification. The candidates are therefore advised to go through the demands of educational qualification, age etc., meet themselves that they qualify, prior to applying for any specific article/ class.
Copies of supporting documents together with originals will be searched only in the time of Private Interviews for confirmation of files for shortlisted applicants. Candidature will be canceled when any claim or information isn’t found substantiated at the time of confirmation of files.
When a candidate is not able to produce all of the documents because of at all reason at the time of confirmation, his candidature will be refused. Under no circumstances extra time could be supplied. Therefore, only those candidates are advised to employees who will create all of the relevant files in first at the time of confirmation. The topic of admits card to get a portion of Assessment phases or brief list for Document Verification doesn’t confer any right of approval of candidature and shouldn’t be construed as an acknowledgment of fulfilling the eligibility criterion. It doesn’t provide indefeasible directly to someone for employment. The Organization reserves the right to confirm character and antecedents of the Applicant, and if the exact same is proven to be harmful to the interest of the Society, the candidature is liable to be canceled at any point. Verification of caste certificate wherever applicable are also required
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of State Health Society, Bihar. Additionally, the Candidates can subscribe (Sarkari Result) to get regular updates Concerning the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.