The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of “200” vacancies for the Junior Executive (JE) posts.
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and airspace in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
AAI Recruitment 2017:
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2016 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for the Junior Executive posts for the different engineering branches.
Online Application Form Filling Procedure (Step-by-step):
There are 3 simple steps to fill “AAI Junior Executive Application Form 2017”. The 3-step process is…
- Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Step 3: Upload photo and signature.
And you’re set.
Now it’s time to break down each step in detail.
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- » Go to the official website of AAI to fill the online form. Visit the website at http://www.aai.aero
- » Look for the “CAREERS” in the sidebar and select the post from the list you want to apply for.
- » Then click on the option “APPLY NOW ”.
- » Login using your “Registration Id” and “Password”.
- » If not registered already; then go back click on “New Registration” and follow the above steps again.
- » Now fill the all required details: personal details, educational details, contact details and address details correctly into the boxes and click on submit.
Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes
- » Your next step is to make the fee payment for your application form.
- » Just choose the bank and pay the application fee using your Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- » After successful remittance of fee continue to the next page.
Step 3: Upload photo and signature
- » In this step, just browse your latest photograph (in jpg format) and scanned copy of your signature (in jpg format) in your computer.
- » The photograph should be of 20 Kb to 50 Kb and signature should be of 10 Kb to 20 Kb in size.
- » The photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels and signature should be 140 x 60 pixels in dimensions.
That’s all there is to it ?
Important Details for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 by “Online Mode” only. There are total 200 vacant seats for the posts of Junior Executive. The other important information is:
|Opening Date for On-line registration||18 September 2017|
|Closing Date for On-line registration||17 October 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||18 September 2017 to 17 October 2017|
|Nationality||Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.|
|Mandatory documents||Class 12th Marksheet, Class 10th Marksheet, Engineering Degree & GATE Score Card|
Mode of Selection:
- » Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- » Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
- » On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Marks of applied candidates.
- » Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate.
The scale of Pay:
Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 7.2 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively. The Pay package is due for revision as per DPE guidelines under the 3rd PRC.