Name of Notification: JEE Main Admit Card 2018
Notification Date: 12 March 2018
Short Description: JEE Main Admit Card 2018 was published on 12th March 2018. JEE Main 2018 is a nationwide degree exam conducted for engineering and structure aspirants. This examination is coordinated by the CBSE board. JEE Main examination is coordinated for providing admissions in B.Tech & B.Arch classes provided by NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and also several different colleges and universities of India. To get the entry in IITs associations, candidates need to be eligible JEE Main & JEE Advanced assessment.
JEE Main 2018 | Admit Card
Controlled By: Central Board Of Secondary Education
Complete Details of The Notification
- » Application Begin: 01/12/2017
- » Last Date for Apply Online: 01/01/2018
- » Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 01/01/2018
- » Admit Card: 12/03/2018
- » Exam Date: 08/04/2018 (Offline Exam) and 15th & 16th April 2018 (Online Exam)
- » Result Declared: 30 April 2018
- » General/ OBC (Boys): 500/-
- » SC / ST/ Girls: 100/-
- » It is must for the candidates to pass the 12th examination/qualifying examination with 5 subjects to be eligible for JEE Main 2018.
- » The qualifying examination must be passed/appearing with five subjects. Candidates must have physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- » Those who have appeared and passed the higher secondary examination in 2016 and 2017 are also eligible to apply. Moreover, candidates appearing the final examination of 12th in 2018 can also fill the JEE Main application form.
- » For More Details read the notification below.
- » Candidates those born on or after 1st October 1993 are eligible for writing the JEE Main examination.
- » 5 years relaxation shall be provided in the upper age limit of SC/ST & PWD candidates (i.e. DOB falls on or after 1st October 1988).
Admit Card Download Process:
- Click the official website connection. (link is provided below)
- A new page will be shown on the monitor.
- Input the required details like Program Number, Password and Security Code.
- After completing the facts, click the “Login” button.
- The admit card will show up on the monitor.
- Download and choose printout of it.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some additional printouts of it for additional use.
Forgot Application Number of JEE Main?
The application number is the compulsory detail that’s necessary to download the JEE Main 2018 admit card. If candidates forgot their application details they could retrieve it via “Forgot Application Number” alternative. After completing the facts, click the “Publish” button and then recover your password.
The examination will be conducted in a variety of cities across India and overseas. Candidates need to fulfill their choices of test cities at the time of completing the program. Candidates should choose four examination center (for offline examination) or an exam center (for the online exam). Any petition for the change in evaluation center won’t be entertained.
Exam center will be allocated according to decisions full of applicants.
Documents Required To Fill Online Form:
- » Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- » Recent Scanned Copy of Sign.
- » Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- » AADHAAR Card.
- » High School Marksheet and certificate.
- » Intermediate Marksheet & Certificate.
- » Polytechnic Diploma.