Name of Notification: SSC CHSL Admit Card
Notification Date: 10 February 2018
Short Description: Staff Selection Commission is about to release the SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier I exam. The SSC CHSL exam 2017-18 is going to take place from 4th – 26th March 2018. For now, only the Eastern, Kerala Karnataka, Southern, North Western & Western Regions have released the SSC CHSL Admit Card application status.
Staff Selection Commission 2018 | CHSL Admit Card
Controlled By: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Complete Details of The Notification
- » Application Begin: 18/11/2017
- » Last Date for Apply Online: 27/12/2017
- » Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 29/12/2017
- » Exam Date (Tier-1): 04-26 March 2018
- » Exam Date (Tier-II): 08/07/2018
- » Result Declared (Tier-1): May 2018
- » Result Declared (Tier-2): August 2018
- » General/ OBC: 100/-
- » SC / ST/ Female: 0/-
- » Online fee can be paid using a debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- » Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) examination from any recognized board. (For LDC/JSA and Postal/ Shorting Assistant)
- » Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) examination with compulsory science stream from any recognized board. (For Data Entry Operator)
Age Limit As On 01/08/2018:
- » Minimum Age: 18 Years
- » Maximum Age: 27 Years
Vacancy Details: Total 3259 Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Postal/ Shorting Assistant||2359|
|Data Entry Operator||2|
Documents Required To Fill Online Form:
- » Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- » Recent Scanned Copy of Sign.
- » Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- » AADHAAR Card.
- » Intermediate Marksheet and certificate.