UPSC NDA Admit Card 2018 has been released exclusively through online mode on 23 March 2018. NDA examination is a nationwide defense exam. This examination is conducted to the Choice of candidates at the Indian Army, Naval Force & Air Force. In this guide, we’ve updated comprehensive facts about NDA 2018 Admit Card including publishing date, style of accessibility, downloading procedure & significant instructions concerning admit card.
Candidates may find the UPSC NDA admit card 2018 through online mode only. It’s available on the official site (link is provided below). The officials release NDA exam notification twice in a calendar year, on 27th March 2018 (for NDA I) & August 2018 (such as NDA II).
Candidates may download it by inputting their “Registration ID” & “Roll Number”. Candidates must bring a legal admit card in the exam hall. No applicants will be allowed to go into the exam hall without the admit card.
Throughout NDA hall ticket 2018 downloading procedure, candidates also need to get the “Important Instructions to the Candidate” & fetch exactly the very same using all the e-admit card. If candidates face any problem when downloading it or discrepancy inside, they could contact the officials instantly through email.
Candidates may download NDA Admit Card 2018 through online style from the site. For your NDA I test, it’s accessible from 27th March 2018. Nominees, those using for NDA II may download it at the next week of August 2018.
How To Download NDA Admit Card 2018:
Follow the given procedure step by step to download the UPSC NDA admit card 2018:
- Step 1: Go to the official website: https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_NDAI_2018/admit_card.php#hhh1
- Step 2: Now, select any of the given options, i.e. “By Registration ID” & “By Roll Number”.
- Step 3: Fill your “Registration ID/Roll Number”.
- Step 4: Select your “Date of Birth”.
- Step 5: Now, click on the submit button.
- Step 6: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Download it & take a print copy of it for further use for the examination.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- 1. Assess the e-Admit Card attentively and delivery discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- 2. Agree your Title, Roll Number, Registration ID and Title & Year of the Exam in all the correspondence with UPSC. Bring this e-Admit Card in every session to secure entry to Examination Hall.
- 3. In the Venue, the entrance shall not be permitted with no Card. E-Admit Card might be maintained until the declaration of written outcome as its production until Service Selection Boards is essential.
- 4. You’re responsible for safe custody of this e-Admit Card and also in the event of any other person utilizing this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove you have not employed the service of an impersonator.
- 5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- 6. “Candidates should notice that any omission/ mistake/discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet accountable for rejection”.
- 7. You won’t be admitted to the examination if you report after the scheduled commencement of this exam i.e 10:00 A.M. for Forenoon Session and 2:00 P.M. to get Afternoon Session.
- 8. Candidates should note that they will not be allowed to look at any other Venue except the Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
- 9. Please Read the “Rules to the Examination” available on the UPSC site www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster comprising directions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- 10. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- 11. Mobile Phones, Calculators or some of the IT Gadgets are not permitted inside the premises where the examination has been conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future assessments.
- 12. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate at the objective type Question Papers.
- 13. Answers other than those created by Black Ball Point Pen wouldn’t be evaluated.
- 14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as the secure keeping of the exact same cannot be assured. The Commission won’t cause any reduction in this regard.
- 15. Candidates who do not have clear photos on the e-admit card might need to bring a photograph identity verification viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for every semester for appearing at the examination with a job.
NDA Exam Centers:
NDA examination will be held in the subsequent cities:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.