The Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of “173” vacancies for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer posts.
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) was established on 1 November 1973 as an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of the recommendations of the Gajendragadkar Committee.
ASRB Recruitment 2017:
ASRB will recruit 95 posts of Stenographer Grade-III for ICAR HQ, New Delhi and its Research Institutes, including vacancies in the Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) located all over the country in the Pay Band – I, Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400. [Since revised to Level 4 as per 7th CPC].
And 78 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) at ICAR HQ, New Delhi in the Pay Band – I, Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900. [Since revised to Level 2 as per 7th CPC].
Online Application Form Filling Procedure (Step-by-step):
There are 4 simple steps to fill “ASRB LDC & Stenographer Application Form 2017”. The 4-step process is…
- Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Step 3: Select the center for the examination.
- Step 4: Upload photo and signature.
And you’re set.
Now it’s time to break down each step in detail.
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- » Go to the official website of ASRB to fill the online form. Visit the website at http://www.asrb.org.in.
- » Look for the “Steno/LDC Exam 2017” in the sidebar and select the post from the list you want to apply for.
- » Then click on the option “APPLY NOW ”.
- » Login using your “Registration Id” and “Password”.
- » If not registered already; then go back click on “New Registration” and follow the above steps again.
- » Now fill the all required details: personal details, educational details, contact details and address details correctly into the boxes and click on submit.
Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes
- » Your next step is to make the fee payment for your application form.
- » Just choose the bank and pay the application fee using your Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- » After successful remittance of fee continue to the next page.
Step 3: Select the center for the examination
- » Your next step is to select the center for your ASRB Steno/LDC Written Examination.
- » Select the exam center from the drop box and continue. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis.
Step 4: Upload photo and signature
- » In this step, just browse your latest photograph (in jpg format) and scanned copy of your signature (in jpg format) in your computer.
- » The photograph should be of 3 Kb to 40 Kb and signature should be of 1 Kb to 40 Kb in size.
- » The photograph should be 110 x 140 pixels and signature should be 140 x 110 pixels in dimensions.
That’s all there is to it 🙂
Important Details for ASRB Steno/LDC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply for ASRB Recruitment 2017 by “Online Mode” only. There are total 173 vacant seats for the posts ofLower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer. The other important information is:
|On-line registration||31 August 2017 to 25 September 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||31 August 2017 to 25 September 2017|
|Download of Admit Cards||14 October 2017 to 29 October 2017|
|ASRB Steno/LDC Examination||29 October 2017|
|Result of the Examination||November 2017|
|Download of call letters for interview||December 2017|
|Conduct of interview||January 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||March 2018|
|Nationality||Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.|
|Mandatory documents||Class 12th Marksheet, Class 10th Marksheet, & Graduate Degree|
|Age limit||A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years but not have attained the age of 27 years as on the closing date of online applications. Age relaxation is admissible to the various categories as per Rule 4 of the Rules of the Examination as given in Annexure–V for the posts of Stenographers Grade-III and Annexure-VI for the posts of LDC respectively.|
Mode of Selection:
The minimum qualifying marks for the written examination (CBT) are as follows:
|S.N.||Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|2||Other Backward Class (OBC)||40%|
|3||Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang/ Ex-Serviceman||35%|
(i) Candidates who qualify the written examination (CBT) as per prescribed standards will be shortlisted for the Skill Test in the ratio of 20 candidates for each post i.e. 1:20 ratio.
(ii) The Board may change these qualifying marks as well as the prescribed ratio for all or any of the category at its sole discretion.