The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of “996+30” vacancies for the Direct Junior Accounts Officer (DR-JAO) posts.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and assumed the business of providing telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO) as of 1 October 2000 on a going-concern basis.
BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017:
BSNL will recruit about 996 Posts of Direct JAOs (Junior Accounts Officer) from open market/external candidates through Online Competitive Examinations-2017. The registration for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 will start from 11 September 2017 and will be available until the 15 October 2017. The application forms can be only filled by online mode.
Online Application Form Filling Procedure (Step-by-step):
There are 4 simple steps to fill “BSNL JAO Application Form 2017”. The 4-step process is…
- Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Step 3: Select the center for the examination.
- Step 4: Upload photo and signature.
And you’re set.
Now it’s time to break down each step in detail.
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- » Go to the official website of BSNL External Exams to fill the online form. Visit the website at http://www.externalbsnlexam.com/
- » Look for the “BSNL JAO Recruitment Advertisement” in the exam name.
- » Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE ”.
- » Login using your “Registration Id” and “Password”.
- » If not registered already; then go back click on “New Registration” and follow the above steps again.
- » Now fill the all required details: personal details, educational details, contact details and address details correctly into the boxes and click on submit.
Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes
- » Your next step is to make the fee payment for your application form.
- » Just choose the bank and pay the application fee using your Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- » After successful remittance of fee continue to the next page.
Step 3: Select the center for the examination
- » Your next step is to select the center for your BSNL JAO Written Examination.
- » Select the exam center from the drop box and continue. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis.
Step 4: Upload photo and signature
- » In this step, just browse your latest photograph (in jpg format) and scanned copy of your signature (in jpg format) in your computer.
- » The photograph should be of 3 Kb to 40 Kb and signature should be of 1 Kb to 40 Kb in size.
- » The photograph should be 110 x 140 pixels and signature should be 140 x 110 pixels in dimensions.
That’s all there is to it ?
Important Details for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply for BSNL Recruitment 2017 by “Online Mode” only. There are total 996 vacant seats for the post of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO). The other important information is:
|On-line registration||11 September 2017 to 15 October 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||11 September 2017 to 15 October 2017|
|Download of Admit Cards||20 October 2017 to 5 November 2017|
|BSNL JAO Examination||5 November 2017|
|Result of the Examination||November 2017|
|Download of call letters for interview||December 2017|
|Conduct of interview||January 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||March 2018|
|Nationality||Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.|
|Mandatory documents||Class 12th Marksheet, Class 10th Marksheet, & Graduate Degree|
|Age limit||Candidate shall not be below 20 years and shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st Jan 2017 (as per recruitment rule of BSNL) However, the upper age limit relaxation is as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following|
|Qualification||Applicant must possess the educational qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized institution/ University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL). The Candidates having qualification M.COM/CA/ICWA/CS from a recognized institution/University shall only be able to appear in the online examination.|
List of BSNL Circles and Categories Wise Vacancies:
|S.N.||Name of the circles||OC||OBC||SC||ST||Total||PWD|
|1||Andman & Nicobar||2||1||1||0||4||0|
|6||Chennai Telecom District||9||5||6||3||23||1|
|10||Jammu & Kashmir||9||5||2||0||10||0|
|14||Kolkata Telecom District||2||3||2||1||8||1|
|19||Northern Telecom Region||6||7||2||1||16||0|
|25||Uttar Pradesh East||34||16||7||8||65||2|
|26||Uttar Pradesh West||24||9||3||5||41||1|
- 1. All Circle wise vacancy is tentative in nature.
- 2. PWD is horizontal and is inclusive in the above-tabulated vacancy only. Reservation shall be as per latest applicable rule.
- 3. Ex-serviceman has no horizontal vacancy option in this cadre.