The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India has released the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana- KVPY Admit Card 2017 for the Researching Field Examination on 15th October 2017. You can download the admit card for the KVPY 2017 examination from the official link now.
The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana or KVPY 2017 is an entrance examination, for students who wish to study basic science courses and scientific research courses in India. KVPY 2017 (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) is a scholarship examination controlled and maintained by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
KVPY Admit Card 2017 (Released):
After filling the application form for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, candidates are eager to know the admit card release date. Candidates are hereby informed that KVPY Admit Card 2017 has been released on 15th October 2017. All the candidates can download the admit card by online using their “Application Number” or by their “Date of Birth” from KVPY candidate login page.
All the candidates need to have the admit card along with the AADHAR card (for identification) to appear in the written examination. So all the candidates are advised to download and print the KVPY admit cards before the admit card downloading window closes.
How to Download KVPY Admit Card 2017
The steps to view and download the KVPY Admit Card 2017 are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official page of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Admit Cards at https://admitcards.online-ap1.com/KVPY2567MTL/
- Step 2: Enter the ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ inside the correct boxes and click on “Login” button.
- Step 3: In the case, you forgot the Registration Number. Check your email address or SMS Inbox to retrieve it.
- Step 4: After the successful submission of details, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: After the admit card appear on the computer screen. Save the admit card as a PDF file.
- Step 6: You need to also print your admit card for further use.
KVPY 2017 Examination Important Dates:
|Release of KVPY 2017 Notification||July 16, 2017|
|KVPY 2017 application form submission (last date)||August 23, 2017|
|KVPY 2017 application form correction||Last week of August 2017|
|KVPY 2017 admit card/hall ticket||The first week of October 2017|
|KVPY 2017 exam||November 5, 2017|
|KVPY 2017 results announcement||First week of December 2017|
|KVPY 2017 counselling||Last week of December 2017|
Other Important Instructions for KVPY 2017 Exam:
- KVPY 2017 examination duration is 3 hours (for both parts 1 and 2).
- The exam will be conducted in only one shift, i.e. Morning Shift (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM).
- Once the exam center is allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam center before 1 hour of the examination to avoid any last minute hassle.
- Candidates need to bring one postcard size (4×6 inch) and one passport size photograph in examination hall along with their admit card.
- The photographs must include the candidate name and the date of taking the photograph.