Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) result and Document Verification List for the posts of Staff Nurse & Pharmacist has been released in June 2017. You can check your result and the verification list online from the official link. Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers.
This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
ESIC Document Verification List for Staff Nurse & Pharmacist (Allopathy)(Declared):
After giving the ESIC Exam for the post of Staff Nurse and Pharmacist, candidates are eager to know the result declaration date. Students are hereby informed that ESIC Result 2017 has been declared on 10th June 2017 and document verification list has been released. All the students can check their results and the list by downloading the list from ESIC results page.
Written Examination for the above posts was held on 20, 21 & 22 May 2017. All the selected candidates have to attend document verification process on 23 June 2017 and 01, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 July 2017.
- » Click here for the ESIC Model Hospital, Gurugram Document Verification List
- » Click here for the ESIC Model Hospital, Chennai Document Verification List
How to Check the Result
The steps for checking the ESIC Result 2017 are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official page of Employees State Insurance Corporation Results at http://esic.nic.in/index.php
- Step 2: Click on the section “Recruitment” on the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Find the “Name of the office” and “Name of the examination” from the list.
- Step 4: Download the PDF file of your respective result from the page.
- Step 5: You may also print your result using “Print Page” for further use.
Recent Results by the ESIC:
- » Result for Recruitment of Teaching Faculty on regular basis for ESIC PGIMSR & MC, Joka, Kolkata
- » Result for Para Medical & Nursing Posts for ESIC
- » Result of Walk-in-interview for the post of SR (Pediatrics) on contract basis
- » Result of Walk-in-interview for the post of contractual specialist
After ESIC 2017 Document List Declaration
After the declaration of ESIC document verification, all the candidates need to appear in the verification process to join ESIC for the vacant post they have applied for. The document verification process will be conducted from 23 June 2017 and will continue till 7 July 2017.
The document verification process will be organized through offline mode at ESIC, Delhi. To participate in the verification process, students need to appear in ESIC, Delhi with all required documents on the date discussed above.