Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT, Guwahati) has released the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- GATE Admit Card 2018 for the Engineering Field Examination on 04 January 2018. You can download the admit card for the GATE 2018 examination from the official link now.
GATE 2018 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is an entrance examination controlled and maintained by the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT, Guwahati) for the candidates seeking their career in the engineering and technology fields in India.
GATE Admit Card 2018 (Released):
After filling the application form for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, candidates are eager to know the admit card release date. Candidates are hereby informed that GATE Admit Card 2018 has been released on 04th January 2018. All the candidates can download the admit card by online using their “Enrollment ID/Email Address” and “password” from Gate Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) login page.
All the candidates need to have the admit card along with the AADHAR card (for identification) to appear in the written examination. So all the candidates are advised to download and print the GATE admit cards before the admit card downloading window closes.
How to Download GATE Admit Card 2018
The steps to view and download the GATE Admit Card 2018 are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official page of Gate Online Application Processing System Admit Cards at http://appsgate.iitg.ac.in/
- Step 2: Enter the ‘Enrollment ID/Email ID’ and ‘Password’ inside the correct boxes and click on “Submit” button.
- Step 3: In the case, you forgot the Enrollment ID. Check your email address or SMS Inbox to retrieve it.
- Step 4: After the successful submission of details, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: After the admit card appear on the computer screen. Save the admit card as a PDF file.
- Step 6: You need to also print your admit card for further use.
GATE 2018 Examination Important Dates:
|Release of GATE 2018 Notification||September 1, 2017|
|GATE 2018 application form submission (last date)||October 5, 2017|
|GATE 2018 application form correction (change in exam city)||November 17, 2017|
|GATE 2018 admit card/hall ticket||January 5, 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam||February 3 & 4 & 10 & 11, 2018 |
(First shift: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
|GATE 2018 results announcement||March 17, 2018|
|GATE 2018 counseling||one week after the result declaration|
Other Important Instructions for GATE 2018 Exam:
- GATE 2018 examination duration is 3 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. Morning Shift (09:00 AM to 12:00 AM) and Evening Shift (02:00 PM to 05:00 PM).
- Once the exam center is allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam center before 1 hour of the examination to avoid any last minute hassle.
- Candidates need to bring one postcard size (4×6 inch) and one passport size photograph in examination hall along with their admit card.
- The photographs must include the candidate name and the date of taking the photograph.
- Candidates also need to bring the Photo ID Proof and photo ID proof details should match the admit card details.