The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Result 2017 for June Term End Examination has been released on 13th August 2017. You can check your result online from the official link or can check from their IGNOU Student Dashboard.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (Hindi: इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय), known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, the university was established in 1985 with a budget of ₹20 million, after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985). IGNOU is run by the central government of India, and with over 4 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
IGNOU Term End Result 2017 (Declared):
After giving the IGNOU June Term End Exam, candidates are eager to know the result declaration date. Candidates are hereby informed that IGNOU Result 2017 has been declared on 14th August 2017 at 11 AM. All the candidates can check their results by using their “9 digits enrollment number” or by using their “Student Account.” from IGNOU official website.
Candidates can get their results till one month of the results declaration. In case candidates will not receive their results within the given time period, then they can check their result from the official website. Candidates have to secure their IGNOU grade card till the admission procedure over.
How to Check the Result
The steps for checking the IGNOU Result 2017 are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official page of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Results at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/results/2
- Step 2: Go to the student zone section of the page and select Term End Examination June 2017 Result
- Step 3: Choose the “Search by Enrolment No.” and enter the enrollment number in the last box and click on “Search” button.
- Step 4: The enrollment number will be mentioned on the student’s enrollment form.
- Step 5: If you are not sure about your enrollment form number, then you can use “IGNOU Student Dashboard” to get your result.
- Step 6: You may also print your result for further use.
How to Check the IGNOU Grade Card
The steps for checking the IGNOU Grade Card 2017 are as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official page of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Grade Card at https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/GradecardR/
- Step 2: Select the correct Program from drop down list and enter your enrollment number in the next box and click on submit.
- Step 3: The enrollment number will be mentioned on the student’s enrollment form.
- Step 4: You may also print your Grade Card for further use.