Allahabad University 2019 Application Form has been released. The admissions will probably be arranged for offering admission into various UG & PG courses. Allahabad University (University of Allahabad) is among the top-rated universities in UP state. It conducts its personal admission test to get admission within the various fields, i.e. science, trade, arts, legislation, and so forth. The university organizes separate exams for UG, PG, legislation & different courses. In this newsletter, we now have up to date detailed details about Allahabad University Admission 2019 together with exams, application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, and so forth.
Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Criteria
Exam Pattern FAQs Syllabus
Allahabad University 2019 Notification – Application Released
Allahabad University 2019 Application Form for UGAT, PGAT & different courses has been released. Check right here for application form details.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2019
Check the record of examinations controlled by way of the Allahabad University.
- Undergraduate Admission Test 2019 (UGAT 2019)
- Postgraduate Admission Test 201 (PGAT 2019)
- Law (Three years) Admission Test 2019 (LAT 2019)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT 2019)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test 2019
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test 2019
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test 2019 (IPS 2019)
- B.Ed 2019
- LLM 2019
- M.Ed 2019
- CRET 2019
- Diploma 2019
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2019
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2019 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2019)
Allahabad University Exam Dates 2019
Candidates can check the official agenda of the UGAT & PGAT 2019 examinations:
|For UGAT||For PGAT|
|Online Application Release||12th April 2019||12th April 2019|
|Last date for form submission||third May 2019||third May 2019|
|Admit Card Release||One Week earlier than the Admission Test||One Week earlier than the Admission Test|
|Date of Exam||20th to 22nd May (B.Sc) & 27th to 29th May 2019 (others)||20th to 22nd May (PGAT I) & 29th May to fifth June 2019 (PGAT II)|
|Result Declaration||10th to 15th June 2019||3rd week of June 2019|
Allahabad University Application Form 2019
- The University has released the application for the entire courses only thru online mode.
- There isn’t any different mode to fill the AU application form 2019.
- Candidates are in a position to fill the application for UGAT & PGAT from 12th April to third May 2019.
- Candidates must take the print replica of the filled application for long run use.
- The knowledge equipped by way of the applicants within the form may not be modified or altered in spite of everything.
- During application form filling, applicants need to choose choices of the test (Online or offline). This choice can’t be modified at any degree.
The application fee for every course is other. Candidates can submit the fee only thru online mode (bank card/debit card/internet banking). The fee details are given right here:
|General/OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|UGAT 2019, PGAT I 2019||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|PGAT II 2019||Rs. 1600||Rs. 800|
Candidates must be sure their eligibility earlier than applying for any course of research. The complete eligibility standards are given underneath:
|UGAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th Class exam from any movement.|
|PGAT 2019||Passed Graduation degree from any movement.|
|LFAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th class exam with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
Age prohibit: 20 years (GEN/OBC) & 22 years (SC/ST) as on 1 July 2019.
|MBA+MBARD 2019||Passed/Appearing Graduation Degree in any movement.|
|LAT 2019||Passed 3 year Law degree course with minimal 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).|
|IPS 2019||Passed/Appearing 10+2 or Graduation degree.|
|B.Ed. 2019||Passed bachelor’s /masters degree in any self-discipline with 55% aggregate marks.|
|LLM 2019||Passed Law graduate degree with 50% marks.|
|M.Ed 2019||Passed B.Ed degree with 50% marks.|
|CRET 2019||Passed minimal grasp degree.|
|Diploma 2019||Passed/appearing Intermediate or an identical exam.|
Candidates will have to check this section to learn about UGAT & PGAT exam pattern details.
For UGAT & PGAT:
- Exam Mode: The exam will probably be conducted thru online or offline modes.
- Type of Questions: In the exam, the more than one choice kind questions will probably be asked.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will probably be asked within the exam.
- Duration: The exam period will probably be two hours.
- Total Marks: The question paper will probably be of 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct reaction, two marks will probably be given to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect reaction, 0.Five marks will probably be deducted.
|Subjects (For UGAT)||Questions|
|BA Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select anyone)||25|
|General Mental Ability Test||25|
|Subject Test (selected any 03)||75|
|B.Sc Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select any person)||20|
|Science Group (Intermediate degree)||120|
|B.Com Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select anyone)||20|
|Commerce (Intermediate degree)||120|
Allahabad University Syllabus 2019
AU syllabus 2019 is prescribed by way of the university. It is other for every course & exam. The UGAT syllabus is created from the class 11th & 12th chapters & subjects. And for PGAT exam, it’s consisting of the graduation degree subjects. Candidates must get ready for the exam as according to their courses applied.
To qualify any entrance exam, the candidate must know preparation pointers & tips.
- Make a right kind agenda to given equivalent time to every subject.
- Make the quick observe to revise on day-to-day basis.
- Prepare from the former year’s question paper & style papers.
- Candidates must make a selection highest books & different find out about fabrics.
- Improve your talents in writing and building up your velocity with accuracy.
- Maintain your well being & devour wholesome meals.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Allahabad University Admit Card 2019
Candidates gets their admit card at the official site thru online mode. The university will release it on other dates as according to the courses.
For UGAT & PGAT, the AU admit card 2019 will probably be available within the month of May 2019.
Candidates will download it by way of entering their identify and father identify/enrollment number/roll number.
No different facility will probably be presented by way of the university to supply admit card.
It is obligatory for the applicants to get their admit card to appear within the exam. No applicants will probably be allowed to enter within the exam corridor with out it.
In the given table, we’re offering seat reservation consistent with the category:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|NCC ‘B’ certificates holder||5%|
Allahabad University Result 2019
The university will announce the result thru online mode on its official site. The result will probably be declared on other dates for various entrance exams.
Candidates will check their AU result 2019 for UGAT on 10th to 15th June 2019. Allahabad University 2019 Result will probably be seen by way of entering “Login ID” & “Password”.
There will probably be no facility for scrutiny of answer sheets.
Allahabad University 2019 Cut Off
Allahabad University Counselling 2019
The admission will probably be began within the final week of June 2019 for each UGAT & PGAT courses by way of the process of “Counselling”.
The details in regards to the AU counselling will probably be printed within the native newspapers & additionally at the official site.
The counselling & admission will probably be carried out one at a time and concurrently in University and its constituent faculties.
In the counselling process, applicants have to offer physically at the given date, time & position together with the specified documents. It will probably be arranged thru offline mode.
In case, applicants now not provide on the counselling at the given date then their admission will probably be referred to as by way of the university.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Test Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
If you could have some other question about Allahabad University Admission 2019, you’ll ask us by way of leaving your feedback within the remark field.