EAMCET 2019 Application Form has been began. Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2019) is a state degree entrance exam. It is controlled through the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada. From the year 2015, it’s conducted one after the other for each Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state. Through AP EAMCET and TS EAMCET, applicants can get admission in engineering, agriculture, pharmacy and different UG programmes. In this newsletter, applicants can check the complete details about EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 – Application Released
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form has been began. Check right here for application form details.
AP EAMCET is a state degree entrance exam to get admission within the engineering, agriculture, pharmacy and plenty of different courses. The exam is conducted through the JNTU, Kakinada at the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this exam, applicants can get admission into the universities/establishments found in Andhra Pradesh state.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date
We have given the exam dates for AP EAMCET 2019 within the table given beneath.
|Releasing of application form||26th February 2019|
|Last date of application with out overdue fee||27th March 2019|
|Last date of application with overdue fee of Rs.500||4th April 2019|
|Last date of application with overdue fee of Rs.1000||ninth April 2019|
|Last date of application with overdue fee of Rs.5000||14th April 2019|
|Last date of application with overdue fee of Rs.10000||19th April 2019|
|Correction in application form||sixth – 10th April 2019|
|Availability of admit card||16th April 2019|
|Exam Date||20th to 23rd April 2019 (Engineering) and 23rd & 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)|
|Declaration of result||1st May 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Here, applicants can view the application details of AP EAMCET 2019.
- Candidates can apply via online mode. No offline mode can be entertained on this regard.
- AP EAMCET 2019 application form has been began from 26th February 2019.
- The closing date to fill the application is 27th March 2019.
- The applicants are steered to fill the application form inside the prescribed cut-off date and supply all details accurately.
- Candidates must additionally take the printout of the application form for long term use.
- The application fee for Engineering and Agriculture can be Rs. 500/- and for each Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee may also be paid via AP online facilities or via debit card /bank card/web banking.
TS EAMCET 2019 – Application Released
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form has been began. Check right here for application form details.
TS EAMCET is likely one of the state degree entrance exams of Telangana state. The exam is arranged as soon as in a year through the JNT University, Hyderabad at the behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). The exam is a gateway to get admission within the state universities and schools of Telanagana state in various UG programmes.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Date
We are offering beneath the exam agenda of TS EAMCET 2019:
|Starting of online application form||sixth March 2019|
|Closing of application form (with out overdue fee)||fifth April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 500/- overdue fee||11th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 1000/- overdue fee||17th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 5000/- overdue fee||24th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 10000/- overdue fee||28th April 2019|
|Commencement of application form correction||sixth – ninth April 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||20th April – 1st May 2019|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date||third, 4th & sixth May (Engg Stream) and eighth & ninth May (Agri circulation)|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
Candidates are instructed to learn the entire details in moderation ahead of filling TS EAMCET application form 2019.
- The applicants can fill the application form from sixth March 2019.
- The authority will give you the application form until fifth April 2019 (with out overdue fee). Candidates will have to fill the form ahead of closing date.
- The application form can only be filled and submitted via online mode.
- Candidates need to fill the all details in moderation and so they must be unique.
- Candidates could make correction of their filled-in application form from sixth – ninth April 2019.
- Candidates are instructed to keep the printout of the application form until the admission process.
- The application fee for engineering, agriculture & clinical can be Rs. 800/- and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST applicants.
- Fee for Engineering + Agriculture + Medical it’s going to be Rs. 1600/- and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST applicants.
- The application fee needs to be deposited via TS online heart or via payment gateway/debit/bank card/web banking.
If you’ve gotten some other queries about EAMCET 2019, you’ll write your queries within the remark field given beneath.