Latest Applications Open 2019:
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction has been started from 11th March 2019. The examination is conducted twice in a year by NTA. JEE Main-1 examination was conducted during 8-20 January 2019. It is a national level entrance examination.
NTA organizes it to offer admission to B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan courses. NITs, CFTIs and various other colleges and institutions of India consider the JEE Main scores for providing admission. For admission in IITs & ISM Dhanbad, students have to qualify both examinations, i.e. JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main 2019 Admit Card is releasing from 20th March 2019. Check JEE Main 2019 latest news about application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, pattern, syllabus etc.
Application Correction Exam Dates Admit Card
Exam Pattern Syllabus FAQs
JEE Main 2019 Notification – Correction Started
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction has been started from 11th March 2019.Check here for correction details.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card is releasing on 20th March 2019.Check here for admit card details.
JEE Main 2019 Image Correction has been started through login.
Notice for JEE (Main) 2019 Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Category candidates has been released. Candidates are required mention such category in the Online Application Form from 11th to 15th March 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Result for Paper 1 & Paper 2 (January session) has been declared. Check here for JEE Main Result details.
JEE Main 2019 Final Answer Key (Paper 1 & 2) for January session has been released. Check here for answer key details.
JEE Main 2019 Cut-off (Expected) is available now. Click here to check expected cut-off.
Predict your JEE Main 2019 rank using our JEE Main Rank Predictor tool. Click here to predict your rank.
From the year 2019, JEE Main 2019 examination will be conducted in online mode (computer based exam) by NTA (National Testing Agency) twice in a year – News Confirmed. Check here for details.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Date
Here, students can check the official JEE Main exam Dates for April session:
For April 2019 Exam:
|Application form release||8th February 2019|
|Correction in particulars except choice of cities|
(applicable only for the candidates who are applying for
the first time)
|11th-15th March 2019|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||8th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||20th March 2019|
|Exam date||7th April (Paper 2) & 8th, 9th, 10th & 12th April 2019 (paper 1)|
|Result announcement of Paper 1||By 30th April 2019|
|Result announcement of Paper 2||By 15th May 2019|
JEE Main Application Correction 2019
Candidates are able to correct or modify the detailed in the application form during the correction period. Here we are providing JEE Main application form correction 2019 details:
- The correction facility has been provided provided from 11th-15th March 2019.
- Corrections cab be done only through online mode.
- Corrections are allowed in all entries except exam city.
- Any additional fee can be paid through credit/debit card, e-wallet or e-challan.
- Correction in uploaded images has been started from 8th March 2019.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
JEE Main 2019 admit card (April Exam) will be released on 20th March 2019. The admit card will be available through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card through login.
Below we have mentioned details about the JEE Main admit card 2019:
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card via online mode.
- For April session, it will be released on 20th March 2019.
- The admit card was provided on 17th December 2018 (for January session).
- Candidates have to download it by entering their Application Number, Password, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- If any discrepancy found in the JEE Mains hall ticket 2019, communicate to the NTA immediately.
- Candidates have to bring any one photo ID proof along with the admit card in examination centres.
JEE Main Application Form 2019
JEE Main application form 2019 has been released from 8th February (April exam). Below we are providing the latest news of JEE Main registration 2019:
- Candidates who have registered for January Exam are required to login & choose their exam (Paper 1 & Paper 2), medium & exam centres and make fee payment.
- JEE Main application form 2019 is available from 8th February (April exam).
- Requirement of Aadhaar card is not mandatory to fill the application, candidates can use other government approved ID proofs.
- Candidates are required to apply online for JEE Mains 2019 exam.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature of candidate & mother’s/father’s/guardian.
- Photograph size should be 10KB – 200KB and size of signature should be 4KB – 30KB.
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
- There is no provision to send the hard copy of the application.
- The application fee is different as per the categories and mode of examinations.
- Fee payment can be done through credit/debit card and net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through e-challan of SBI bank.
- Fee is not accepted through DD, money order, IPO, etc.
- The application fee is non refundable.
|In India||Outside India|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 500/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 2000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||Boys – 250/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 1000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
|Both Paper 1 & Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 900/- & Girls – 450/-||Boys – 3000/- & Girls – 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||Boys – 450/- & Girls – 450/-||Boys – 1500/- & Girls – 1500/-|
Schedule For January 2019 Exam:
|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Mock test available||8th September 2018|
|TPCs registration starts||10th September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment & image uploading||1st October 2018|
|Announcement of allotted exam date & shift||5th October 2018|
|Application correction||8th – 14th October 2018|
|Announcement of allotted exam centre||19th October 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||17th December 2018|
|Exam date (paper 1)||8th – 12th January 2019|
|Exam date (paper 2)||8th January 2019|
|Responses & question paper released||14th January 2019|
|Answer key release||15th January 2019|
|Last date to challenge answer key||17th January 2019|
|Result announcement (Paper 1)||19th January 2019|
|Paper 2 result declared||1st February 2019|
New Changes Introduced Last Year
NTA notified several changes about the JEE Main entrance exam. Below we have given news about the new changes introduced last year:
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects are mandatory for applying for JEE Main Paper 2(B.Arch/B.Planning).
- There is no need to verify the 12th class roll number.
- Top 2,24,000 qualified students of JEE Main are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.
- Diabetic students can take sugar tables, fruits and transparent bottle of water at the exam centre.
- From 2019, NTA will start their coaching centres for JEE aspirants. They will not charge any fee for coaching.
JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the JEE Main exam. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from below:
- There is no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2019.
Such candidates also have to appear for JEE Advanced exam.
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 or equivalent exam passed in 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply.|
|Appearing Candidates||Candidates appearing in the 12th exams in 2019 can apply.|
|Diploma Holders||Diploma candidates can also apply but only for admission in IITs.|
|Minimum Marks||There is no minimum mark required to apply for JEE Main.|
|For admissions to IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs||Candidates have to secure 75% (65% for SC/ST) in 12th exams or be in top 20 percentile of the respective board.|
|Number of Subjects||Candidates must have five subjects in the 10+2 exam to meet JEE Main 2019 eligibility criteria. Candidates should have physics, mathematics, language, any one from the Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject and any other subject.|
|Year of Appearance||Candidates who have passed 12th exams in 2016 are not eligible to apply. Students who have appeared in 12th exams in 2016, did not pass in 2016 but passed in 2017 are eligible to apply.|
|For Paper 2 (B.Arch)||Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects at 10+2 level with securing 50% aggregate in 12th examinations.|
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination will comprise of two papers, i.e. paper 1 (for B.E/B.Tech) and paper 2 (for B.Arch/B.Planing). The detailed JEE Main exam pattern for both papers is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized in online (computer based) mode. The drawing test for Paper 2 will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions (Paper 1): The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- Type of Questions (Paper 2): Mathematics and aptitude section will be of objective type questions and drawing test will be subjective.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be three hours. The paper 1 will be conducted in two sittings, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Paper 2 will be held in two or more shifts.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English, Hindi & Gujarati languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Pattern for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Pattern for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics Part I||30||120|
|Aptitude Test Part II||50||200|
|Drawing Test Part III||1 (a,b&c)||70|
JEE Main Video Lecture
JEE Main Syllabus 2019
The JEE Main syllabus contain topics from the 11th and 12th class of CBSE, ICSE and other state boards. Syllabus for paper 1 contain physics, chemistry and mathematics. Candidates must prepare for the exam as per the prescribed syllabus.
Paper 2 syllabus contain mathematics, aptitude and drawing sections. The detailed JEE Main 2019 syllabus is given below:
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus:
Sets, relations and functions, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its simple applications, Vector algebra, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Mathematical reasoning, Permutations and combinations, etc.
Physics and measurement, Thermodynamics, Rotational motion, Laws of motion, Electronic devices, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Optics, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Work, energy and power, Gravitation, Properties of solids and liquids, Kinetic theory of gases, etc.
Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, States of matter, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterisation of organic compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), D – and f – block elements, Environmental chemistry, Hydrogen, Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
JEE Main Paper 2 Syllabus:
Part I: Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials, Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings, Visualising, Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), etc.
Part II: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast, Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, substraction, rotation, Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms, etc.
How to Prepare for JEE Mains 2019
Here we are providing JEE Main preparation tips 2019 which can help you to achieve good scores:
- Firstly, get details about the officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern and make a proper study plan.
- Try to solve previous year question papers to train yourself in answering questions in pattern.
- Study from reliable reference JEE Main Preparation books and study materials available in market and internet.
- Make short notes on difficult topics and discuss them with your tutor and classmates.
- Practice mock test, it will help you to know the exam pattern and also analyze your performance.
- Don’t ignore your health while preparing for exams. Do meditation and yoga it will help you to increase concentration.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Centres
The candidates will have four choices as exam centres/city at the time of registration. The allotted exam centre along with date & shift will be released by NTA. Candidates will be able to check it by entering their login details.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Here we have listed some most asked questions by candidates regarding JEE Main 2019 examination:
Click here to view more FAQs on JEE Main 2019.
JEE Mains 2019 Answer Key
After the few days of completion of examination, the answer key will be published through the website. It will be released within a week after the examination.
JEE Main answer key will be released through online mode. If candidates are not satisfied with any answer of the answer key they can also challenge it.
Candidates have to fill an online application and have to pay Rs. 1000/- per question to challenge the answer key. Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card. The final answer key has been released in the month of April 2019. For January exam, It has been released on 15th January 2019.
JEE Main Question Papers
JEE Main Result 2019
Students who have appeared in the exam can check the result now. Here we have mentioned details about the result date, mode and steps to get score card.
- For April exam, the result will be declared by 30th April 2019.
- JEE Main result for Paper 1 has been declared on 19th January 2019 for January session For paper 2, it has been declared on 1st February 2019.
- Students are able to check the result only through online mode.
- The result has been published in the form of percentile.
- Percentile is calculated as per the marks obtained in the JEE Main exam (session wise).
- JEE Main score card is not dispatched to candidates, it can be downloaded from official website.
JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor
JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019 enable the candidates to predict their rank in advance. Those students who have appeared for the JEE Main exam, must be searching for their rank list. With the assistance of this tool, students can predict their expected rank before the official announcement. JEE Main official rank will be released after the result declaration of both the sessions.
JEE Main Rank List 2019:
- A rank list will be prepared as per the marks scored in the JEE Main examination.
- It will be released separately for paper 1 and paper 2.
- Admissions will be given as per the rank scored in the entrance test.
- Tie breaking criteria will be applied if two or more candidates obtain equal marks.
JEE Main 2019 Cut Off
Students can check the details about JEE Main cut off 2019 from below:
- The cut off will be published through online mode.
- It may available in few days.
- JEE Main cut off is the minimum marks that need to appear in the All India counselling.
- The cut off will be published category wise.
- Expected cut-off for this year and previous years’ cut off for JEE Main exam is mentioned below:
|Category||Expected Cut-off 2019||Cut-off 2018||Cut-off 2017||Cut-off 2016||Cut-off 2015|
JEE Main 2019 expected cut-off is available now. Click here to subscribe official Cut-off notification via Email/SMS.
JEE Main Official Help Desk Details:
The official website of JEE Main is nta.ac.in. Get JEE Main official help desk details for further enquiry:
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Contact Number: 0120-3946612, 7042399520
E-mail ID: [email protected]
JEE Main Counselling 2019
After the declaration of result, the board will announce the detailed schedule of JEE Main counselling. Separate schedules will be announced for All India Rank and state level counselling.
- Counselling process will be organized from the third week of June 2019.
- JEE Main 2019 counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- A centralized counselling will be organized by JoSAA and CSAB in different rounds.
- To appear in the counselling, candidates will have to register themselves.
- After that candidates have to fill their preferences of colleges and courses.
- On the basis of filled choices, rank, category and seats availability, a provisional seat allotment will be announced.
- After that, candidates will have to download their provisional seat allotment letter and pay the seat acceptance fee.
- After paying the fee, candidates have to report to the reporting centre to verify their documents.
- Once the seats get confirmed by the reporting centre, candidates have to appear at the allotted college for further admission process.
For any other queries & latest news about JEE Main 2019, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.