Uttaranchal University 2020 Admission will start within the month of October 2019. Uttaranchal University gives admission in various UG, PG and doctoral degree courses. The university was once established within the year 2002 and is among the main instructional hubs for pro courses with huge number of students enrolled in several instructional programmes. Admission in engineering, regulation, control, scientific and different courses will probably be introduced at the basis of merit scores of 12th degree or nationwide degree test scores. Candidates should undergo this newsletter for up to date details similar to dates, application form, eligibility standards, and a lot more referring to Uttaranchal University Admission 2020.
Uttaranchal University gives admission in various courses underneath UG, PG, & Doctoral degree courses in fields similar to Science, Professional Education, Engineering, Law & Legal research, Medical, Commerce, and Management & Humanities.
Some of the UG courses are – B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Pharma, BBA, BCA, B.com (Hons.), LLB (Hons.), BA LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.) and so forth.
Some of the PG courses are – M.Tech, M.Sc., MBA, LLM and so forth.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Important Dates
Candidates should undergo following table to understand details referring to Uttaranchal University 2020 Dates for various occasions:
|Application form commences||2nd week of October 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Merit record release||April or May 2020|
|Counselling spherical (for all courses)||June 2020|
Uttaranchal University 2020 Application Form
Candidates should check following details referring to Uttaranchal University 2020 Application form:
- Uttaranchal University 2020 Application form will also be filled thru online in addition to offline mode.
- Candidates will be capable of sign up themselves from 2nd week of October 2019.
- The remaining date to submit the application form will probably be 2nd week of March 2020.
- It is important to complete the registration process for admission within the university.
- Candidates should ensure that to supply valid/ running e mail ID & telephone number within the application form for a hit registration.
- For online process, applicants should move throughout the website online.
- For offline process, applicants should ship the utterly filled application form with connected required documents to the next address:
Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University
Arcadia Grant, PO- Chandanwari,
Prem Nagar, Dehradun- 248007
- The Application fee is Rs. 1200.
- Processing fee of Rs. 50 will probably be appropriate for applicants opting for online mode. For online, overall fee will probably be Rs. 1250.
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be capable of submit the application fee thru each online or offline mode.
- The mode of payment by the use of online mode will probably be thru bank card, debit card, or web banking.
- The mode of payment by the use of offline mode will probably be thru cash or ‘Demand Draft’ (DD) in favour of Uttaranchal University, Payable at Dehradun.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should undergo following details referring to Uttaranchal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech: Candidates should have qualified 12th or an identical exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with minimal qualifying 50% marks (45 % for SC/ST category).
- B.Tech (Lateral access): Candidates should have qualified three years degree or B.Sc. with PCM with minimal 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category).
- B.Sc: Candidates should have qualified 12th or an identical exam with minimal 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
- BA LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB (Hons.): Candidates should have qualified 12thor an identical exam with minimal 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
- BBA & B.Com (Hons.): Candidates should have qualified 12th or an identical exam with minimal 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category).
- BCA: Applying applicants should have qualified 12th or an identical exam along side Mathematics with minimal 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- M.Tech: Candidates should have passed B.Tech/ M.Sc. / MCA or an identical degree with 55% minimal marks.
- M.Sc: Candidates should possess Graduation degree in science with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category).
- MBA: Candidates should have executed graduation with minimal 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category). Applying candidate should have valid MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ UUEE percentile or score.
- M.Com: Candidates should qualify Graduation in trade with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category).
Uttaranchal University 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates wishing to participate in Uttaranchal University 2020 Admission process will first need to complete the application process which is able to get started from October 2019.
Admission process will get started after application submission for various courses. It will probably be in keeping with the candidate’s score & performance proven within the 12th degree. Also, applicants will be capable of take admission in keeping with nationwide degree test scores of JEE Main, GATE, JEEP, CAT, and so forth.
Candidates gets final admission to the University in spite of everything important rounds, fee payment & verification of documents. It will probably be obligatory to complete / attend all rounds and satisfy all admission comparable formalities.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Merit List
The university will release merit list for various courses for all qualified applicants. The merit list will probably be ready at the basis of applicants marks bought in 12th degree and nationwide degree test scores.
A separate merit list will probably be ready for B.Tech students which will probably be at the basis of JEE Main score/ rank. The university will post category smart merit list at the website online.
Candidates whose title will successfully appear within the merit list will be capable of additional attend the counselling process.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Counselling
Uttaranchal University 2020 Counselling will probably be conducted thru offline mode. It will probably be held by means of 3rd week of June 2020. All the applicants whose title will appear within the merit list will be capable of participate in counselling process for admission into the University.
For participating in counselling consultation, applicants should submit counselling fee. Candidates should elevate authentic in addition to picture copies of following documents all through counselling consultation:
- 10th or 12th Mark sheet /Pass certificate
- Graduation/ Post – graduation mark sheet (if required)
- Migration or switch certificates
- Character certificates
- Any Photo identity evidence – Aadhar card, DL, and so forth.
- Caste & Gap certificates (if required)
- Several passport size images
- Score or rank card of JEE Main/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ CLAT
- Medical health certificates (issued by means of CMO)
If you might have another question associated with Uttaranchal University Admission 2020, you’ll ask us by means of leaving your remark beneath.