NDA II (National Defence Academy) is a national defense entrance examination in India. NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the candidates looking to make their career in the defense field in India.
Through NDA Exam, UPSC provides candidates with an opportunity to serve the Indian Army, Naval Force, and Air Force of the country India as the posts of Officers.
NDA-II Application Form 2017:
The registration for NDA-II 2017 has been started from 7th June 2017 and will be available until the 30th June 2017. The application forms can be only filled by online mode. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
There are 4 simple steps to fill “NDA (2) Application Form 2017”. The 5-step process is…
- Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Step 3: Select the centre for the examination.
- Step 4: Upload photo and signature.
- Step 5: Reading and Agreeing to the declaration.
And you’re set.
Now it’s time to break down each step in detail.
Step #1: Fill the Online Application Form and Note Down the Registration Number
- » To fill the application form, go to the official portal of NDA(II) at https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- » Click on ‘Part-I Registration’ button.
- » In next window, read all the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- » After reading all the instructions, click on the ‘Yes/हाँ’ button on the bottom of the instructions window.
- » In the Next window, fill your personal details (Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, AADHAR Number, Nationality, Marital Status, & Community), Educational Qualification, and Address details (District, State, Pin Code, Mobile Number & Email).
- » If you have filled all the information correctly, then click on the button ‘Continue/आगे बढें’ .
- » In the next screen, you need to fill the specific details for NDA and NA Examination.
- » Use number 1, 2, 3, and 4 to give preferences to Army, Navy, Air Force and Naval Academy according to your choice.
- » Click on continue to move to next part of registration.
- » In the next screen, review all the details you have entered.
- » If you have filled all the information correctly, then click on the button ‘I Agree/मैं सहमत हूँ ‘ after entering the ‘Security Captcha’.
- » In the end, you will receive an Email and an SMS on your registered mobile number and email address with your registration number.
- » Note down the Registration-Id you have received, which will be required for further communication with UPSC.
- » Print the registration slip and click on “Part-II Registration”.
Your Application will be treated as incomplete and rejected unless you complete Part-II Registration. To fill the Part-II enter your Registration-ID and Date of Birth in the appropriate boxes and click on “Submit/जमा करें” button.
Step #2: Make Payment of Fee by Prescribed Modes
- » Your next step is to make the fee payment for your application form.
- » Just choose the bank and pay the application fee using your Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- After successful remittance of fee click on the button ‘Continue/आगे बढें’.
Step #3: Exam Centre Selection
- » Your next step is to select the center for your NDA (II) Examination.
- » Select the exam center from the drop box and click on “Submit/जमा करें” button.
Step #4: Upload Photo and Signature
- » Now that you’ve submitted your basic and contact details, examination centre and Fee details, it’s time to upload your photograph and signature.
- » In next screen, just browse your latest photograph (in jpg format) and scanned copy of your signature (in jpg format) in your computer.
- » The photograph should be of 3 Kb to 40 Kb and signature should be of 1 Kb to 40 Kb in size.
- » The photograph should be 110 x 140 pixels and signature should be 140 x 110 pixels in dimensions.
Step #5: Read Declaration and Agree
- » Your last step is to read the declaration carefully and if statements made in this application are true, complete and correct, click on “Finally Submit/ अंतिम रूप में जमा करें “ button.
- » You will be automatically redirected to the confirmation page after the successful submission.
- » Take a print out of your application form for your future reference.
That’s all there is to it ?
Important Instructions for NDA (II) Application Form 2017:
Candidates can apply for NDA (II), 2017 by “Online Mode” only. All the Indian, Nepal and Bhutan citizens are eligible to apply for NDA (II)-2017 examination. The other important instructions are:
|Documents for future reference||Proof of remittance of fee, Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application|
|Mandatory documents||Class 12th Marksheet & Class 10th Marksheet|
|Age limit||Applicants must not be born before 2nd January 1999 and not later than 1st July 2002.|
|Attempts allowed||Until a candidate has the eligibility as per the age guidelines of UPSC for NDA exam, the candidate can appear for the exam, as it is held twice a year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed/be appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board|