AEEE 2019: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts AEEE 2019 around the country each and every year for admission of the applicants within the B.Tech programmes. Candidates can apply for AEEE 2019 tentatively in mid-October, 2018. The application form can be available in each online and offline mode.
The eligible applicants can check in themselves for AEEE 2019 by means of both applying online within the prescribed format or by means of printing the OMR application. AEEE 2019 exam can be held in each online and offline mode. The entrance exam can be held in 102 Indian towns. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct AEEE 2019 for the admission into Three out of five of its campuses- Amritapuri Campus, Bengaluru Campus and Coimbatore Campus.
Candidates who’ve secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in PCM of their Class 12th can apply for the entrance exam. AEEE result 2019 can be announced almost definitely within the first week of May. Candidares can undergo this text for additional data in regards to the eligibility, application form, slot booking, hall ticket, exam pattern, result, counselling and extra in regards to the AEEE 2019.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a deemed to be university established beneath Section Three of UGC Act, 1956 and has been accepted with Grade “A” NAAC Certification.
AEEE 2019 – Exam review
Name of Exam
Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering
Commonly Known As
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Undergraduate Entrance Examination
Number of Applicants
Number of Test Centres in India
AEEE Important Dates 2019
The vital dates for AEEE 2019 accommodates basically of detailed agenda of the entrance exam and the thereafter of the admission process. Candidates who’re keen to take admission in any of the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Deemed to be) University can make a remark of those vital dates in order that they don’t leave out out anything else vital. The dates given underneath are tentative and can get up to date
AEEE 2019 Important Dates
Release of Online Application Form
Availability of OMR Application Form
Last Date for receiving OMR Application Form
Last week of March, 2019
Final Date for Submitting Completed Online Application Form
Last week of March, 2019
Slot Booking for Online Examination (CBT) and hall ticket availability
First Week of April, 2019
AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket for Offline exam
First Week of April, 2019
AEEE 2019 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)
Third Week of April, 2019
AEEE 2019 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)
Fourth Week of April, 2019
Declaration of Result
First Week of May, 2019
Commencement of AEEE 2019 Counselling
First Week of June, 2019
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who’re keen to take admission in any of the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Deemed to be) University can be required to fulfill the eligibility standards of AEEE 2019 as can be set by means of the admission authority of the institute. The standards to be met are as follows:
- Candidates will have to be born on or after 1st July, 1997.
- Candidates will have to have finished their 10+2 (or similar) exam
- Candidates will have to have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or no longer not up to 55% marks in each and every of those subjects
- Candidates who’re appearing in Class 12th exams in March/April, 2019 also are eligible to apply conserving in thoughts that they score score minimal marks
AEEE Application Form 2019
The application form for AEEE 2019 can be available each in online and offline mode ranging from remaining week of November, 2018 for the entire aspiring applicants. The details in regards to the application form can be up to date as quickly because the authorities will make the bulletins in regards to the entrance exam. Candidates can undergo the next steps for filling up the application form for AEEE 2019:
1. Registration: Candidates are required to fill of their personal details (reminiscent of Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Contact number, School title, Mode of AEEE 2019 exam, Test centre, and many others.) so as to check in for the exam. Then, click on on submit. The details entered will also be seen and if required will also be edited. After making conceivable adjustments, click on on “I Confirm” to continue with the submission of application form.
2. Upload Photo: Candidates are required to upload the scanned fresh passport size (3.Five cm x 1.Five cm with document dimension between Five kb and 20 kb).
3. Application Fee Payment: Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 after importing the . Candidates pays the fee both online or via Deman Draft.
a) Online: Payment will also be made via Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
b) Offline: A Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 drawn in desire of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore. Details of Demand Draft will have to be filled within the online application form for finishing the submission process. After entering the DD details, click on on “submit” button to complete the registration process.
4. Confirmation & Submission: After the a success submission of the application form, applicants are instructed to get the print of the online application form and ship it in conjunction with the Demand Draft to the next address: “The Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170”.
Note: Candidates are required to say the application number and cellular number at the bottom of the Demand Draft and ship it to the Admission workplace in conjunction with the application form.
Registration the use of Printed OMR Application
- The application will also be bought from the listing of sale shops reminiscent of Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank on payment of Rs. 1000. The application form will even have Handbook and Admission Brochure.
- The application form will also be bought from the University counter on presenting a deman draft of Rs. 1000 in desire of “Amrita School of Engineering” Payable at Coimbatore.
- Lastly, the application form will also be won by means of put up from Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, coimbatore. The complete address must be equipped in conjunction with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.
- The duly filled OMR Printed Application form will have to be despatched to the above discussed address ahead of the remaining day of submission and then it is going to no longer be approved.
AEEE 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for AEEE 2019 can be Rs. 1000. The application fee will also be paid via Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking or Demand Draft.
AEEE Exam Centres 2019
The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (deemed to be university) will conduct the exam in each online and offline mode. AEEE remaining year was once conducted in round 102 centres in India. Candidates can make a choice the exam centres as in step with their desire. Exam centres of AEEE 2019 are given underneath:
List of a few AEEE Exam Centres in earlier years
States and Union Territories with Code Number
Mode of Exam (CBT/P&P)
Andaman & Nicobar Island
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates wish to check the exam pattern of AEEE 2019 ahead of beginning with the preparation for the exam. Through the exam pattern, the applicants can check the marking schemes, questions sorts, exam period and extra and get started their preparation accordingly. Below is the detailed data in regards to the exam pattern of AEEE 2019.
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Online (Computer Based Test) and Offline (Paper and Pencil Based)
Duration of Examination
150 mins (2 hours 30 mins)
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) or Objective Questions
Total Number of Questions
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the entrance test of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (deemed to be University) are required to be thorough with the syllabus of AEEE 2019 ahead of they appear for the online/offline exam. Aspiring applicants can confer with the underneath discussed syllabus to grasp the subjects and chapters from the place the questions can be framed for the AEEE 2019 exam. The syllabus can be in accordance with the subjects of Class 11th and 12th. The exam will include questions from 3 subjets: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
|Units and dimensions, Mechanics, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves, Ray and Wave Optics, Modern Physics|
|Basic Concepts, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Equilibrium and Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry, Solid State and Solutions, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements, P-Block Elements, D, F-Block Elements, Co-Ordination Compounds, Basic Organic Chemistry and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amines, Polymers and Biomolecules, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Complex Numbers, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Two Dimensional Geometry, The Straight Line and Pair of Straight Lines, Circles and Family of Circles, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry|
AEEE Slot Booking 2019
Candidates who’ve successfully registered themselves for AEEE 2019 and feature despatched the application form to the institute are then required to book their slots for the AEEE 2019 exam centre, date and time as in step with their desire and comfort. The allotment can be at the first come first serve foundation. If a candidate is not able to select the slot, a slot in accordance with the availability can be assigned to the candidate.
How to book slot for AEEE 2019?
In order to book a slot, registered applicants should observe the hyperlink equipped within the University web site and observe the directions as indexed underneath:
- Candidates can login in to the portal by means of offering their application number and date of birth.
- After successfully login into the portal, applicants are required to choose their test centres as in step with their comvenience. After variety, click on on “Continue” button. If at any level error arises, applicants are instructed to not hit the again button. Instead, shut the window and login once more.
- After settling on the test centres, applicants can be ready to choose the time and date in accordance with the availibility.
- The slot availibilty may alternate whilst settling on the exam centre, date and time as many different applicants can be filling the application form. Thus, applicants are instructed to click on on “Change Test Date” button and once more make their variety.
- The slot as soon as booked is probably not modified beneath any instances. Request to switch the test centres can be no longer entertained by means of the authorities. Therefore, the applicants are instructed to make their variety correctly.
- Download the hall ticket as soon as the slot is booked. This hall ticket may have the address of the Examination centre for the candidate.
Slot Booking for Offline Mode (P&P)
The applicants who’ve decided on the offline mode (P&P) of exam can be given a unmarried slot which can be announced later. Candidates can be required to select two test centres and can be alloted with the primary desire. The applicants must give their personal tastes whilst reserving the slot online. After a success allotment of the test centres, applicants will be capable to download the hall ticket.
AEEE Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can be issued the hall ticket of AEEE 2019 after successfully finishing the process of slot booking. The hall ticket will only be available to the eligible applicants who’ve successfully finished their application form.
- Hall price ticket will also be downloaded by means of login into the registered account by means of the use of Email ID/Application number in conjunction with date of birth
- Candidates is probably not receiving the hall ticket by means of put up. Instead, they are going to be required to download and get it published
- Candidates is probably not allowed to appear for the entrance exam and not using a valid hall ticket.
- Hall price ticket for AEEE 2019 will comprise details reminiscent of Name, Registration number of the candidate, Date of the exam, Address of the exam centre, and many others.
- Important Instructions which might be to be adopted can be equipped at the hall ticket.
- Hall price ticket will have to no longer be broken or misplaced and will have to be stored secure till the counselling process is complete.
How to download AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket?
Candidates should download the hall ticket after login into the web site portal and entering the details reminiscent of electronic mail identification and date of birth. The downloaded hall ticket then will have to be published and introduced ahead of the invigilator on the time of exam.
Details in AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket
Hall price ticket incorporates the next details:
- AEEE e-Hall Ticket number
- Test date
- Reporting time
- Test period
- Candidate’s title
- AEEE 2019 Registration number
- Address of the exam centre
AEEE Answer Key 2019
The answer key of AEEE 2019 if released by means of the admission authorities can be up to date on this article. Till now the University hasn’t ever released the answer key for both mode of exam. Generally, the answer key is helping the applicants to get the estimated score in a selected exam ahead of the result are announced. If any of the training centres can be releasing the answer keys for the AEEE 2019, applicants will be capable to download from right here.
AEEE Cutoff 2019
The cutoff of AEEE 2019 can be ready by means of the involved admission authorities. The cutoff is the minimal marks that a candidate calls for to score so as to be eligible for the admissions into the participating institutes. AEEE 2019 cutoff will range with the institutes and courses. While making ready the cutoff, following elements are stored in thoughts:
- Total number of seats available
- Number of applicants appearing for the exam
- Difficulty stage of the exam
- Previous cutoff tendencies
AEEE Result 2019
The result of AEEE 2019 can be printed in an online mode tentatively by means of the primary week of May, 2019. Candidates who’ve appeared within the exam will be capable to check their scores in addition to ranks. Candidates can check the scores and ranks as can be announced in AEEE 2019 result by means of logging in the use of their Email ID and date of birth. AEEE 2019 result will even show the All India Rank (AIR).
How to check Result?
Candidates who’ve appeared within the exam can check their result of AEEE 2019 by means of following the stairs given underneath:
- Candidates are required login into the web site portal
- Enter the registration number/electronic mail identification and date of birth to login.
- Click on submit
- Candidates will be capable to view the result
- Download the result and get it published
AEEE Counselling 2019
Succefully qualified applicants of AEEE 2019 exam will be capable to known as for the counselling which can be ranging from the remaining week of May, 2019. The mode of counselling for AEEE 2019 can be offline the place the applicants must mark their presence on the respective allocated venue. Counselling agenda with dates, periods and rank numbers of the applicants for counselling can be printed at the university web site by means of the primary week of May, 2019. Candidates can be required to submit a demand draft of Rs. 10,00Zero which can be non-refundable beneath any instances.
Documents required for AEEE Counselling 2019
- Counselling call letter
- Hall price ticket of AEEE 2019
- Class 10th Marksheet/Certificate as an explanation of Date of Birth
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Migration Certificate from School
- Community Certificate (if appropriate)
- Counselling fee within the form of Demand draft for Rs. 10,00Zero in desire of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore, which might be non-refundable
- Tution fee within the form of Demand draft for Rs. 50,00Zero in desire of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore. This will be the advance payment ahead of the seat is allocated
AEEE 2019 Counselling Fees
At the time of counselling registration, counselling and course fees can be required to be paid by means of the applicants. The fee payment must be carried out in an offline mode i.e., via two separate Demand Drafts drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore. The establishment is not going to settle for some other mode of payment of fees.
Counselling Fees of AEEE 2019
Amount (in Rs.) (1st Installment)
AEEE Participating Institutes 2019
Candidates who’ve successfully qualified can check the listing of AEEE 2019 participating institute underneath. The qualified students can be equipped the admissions into the choosen courses by means of the next institutes:
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri
- Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru
AEEE Fee Structure 2019
Fees for closing seats
Key Points of AEEE Fee Structure 2019
- Refundable caution cash amounting to Rs. 10,00Zero must be deposited at the entire Campus by means of the applicants
- The tution fee discussed within the above table is on a annually foundation
- Scholarships can be awarded to the rank holders
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai
Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170
E mail: [email protected]