AEEE Counselling 2019 – Amrita University will conduct counselling and seat allotment of AEEE 2018 tentatively from the 2nd week of May 2019 onwards. The AEEE 2019 counselling and seat allotment process shall be conducted in offline mode concurrently on the 3 campuses of the institute – Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore.
Candidates have the versatility to wait for the counselling consultation at one of the most 3 campuses relying on their comfort. The AEEE counselling process would come with steps like registration, document verification, and allotment of seats. AEEE candidates who get short-listed for counselling shall be issued counselling name letters which can also be downloaded through logging into applicant log-in accounts.
It is necessary for applicants to provide the AEEE counselling call letter on the registration table, the only submit which they’re going to be allowed throughout the counselling corridor after barcode verification. To be informed the whole details of AEEE counselling and seat allotment 2019, undergo the remainder of the item.
AEEE Counselling 2019 – Important Points
- The counselling of AEEE 2019 shall be conducted in offline mode with applicants having to be physically provide on the counselling venue.
- Counselling shall be conducted on the 3 campuses of the university – Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore. Candidates can select any of the 3 campuses as in step with their choice.
- Candidates short-listed for counselling need to download the counselling call letter through logging into their applicant accounts.
- Candidates shall be short-listed in line with marks got through the candidate in AEEE 2019.
- On the day of counselling, applicants have to provide the call letter on the registration table. A bar code verification shall be conducted submit which candidate shall be allowed throughout the counselling venue.
Important Dates of AEEE Counselling 2018
The issue of counselling call letter
2nd week of May 2019
Counselling for SC and ST quota seats (Open & State quota)
Last week of May 2019
Counselling for common quota seats (Open & State)
First week of June 2019
Counselling for state quota seats (for applicants belonging to Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)
First week of June 2019
Special Round for Amritaputi Campus
Second week of June 2019
Steps to participate in AEEE counselling 2019
Eligible applicants need to download the AEEE counselling call letter through logging into their applicant accounts after which report at any of the counselling venues in particular person at the scheduled date and time.
- Registration – The candidate has to provide the counselling call letter on the registration table – a barcode verification of the call letter shall be conducted. Upon a hit verification, the candidate shall be allowed throughout the counselling corridor.
- Pick choices – Inside the counselling corridor, the candidate shall be asked to select choice of schools and courses from the available choices. Please word upper ranked applicants shall be known as first for an interview.
- Document Verification – The candidate has to subsequent go through a document verification process. So, the candidate will have to convey originals of all related documents in conjunction with one set of photocopy.
- Seat allotment – The allotment of seats shall be carried out submit a hit document verification.
How to download AEEE 2019 counselling call letter
The counselling call letter shall be issued to all applicants who’ve to choose for the AEEE counselling process. To download the call letter, the applicants wish to cross to their respective applicant accounts and log-in. The counselling call letter shall be available in downloadable pdf format. Download and take a printout.
AEEE Seat Allotment 2019
Exam undertaking authorities will believe the merit rank of the candidate and choices opted for making AEEE 2019 seat allotment. Also, only the one’s applicants who’ve paid the development tuition fee of Rs. 50,000 shall be regarded as for seat allotment; the fee must be paid in offline mode thru demand draft. The stability fee has to paid as soon as AEEE seat allotment has been made. Candidates who don’t comply to those pointers will both now not be regarded as for seat allotment or their allotments shall be cancelled.
Counselling document tick list
- Counselling call letter
- Marks Statement of 10 and 10+2
- Hall Ticket of 10+2
- AEEE 2019 Hall price tag (duly signed through the Invigilator)
- Community Certificate( through SC / ST / BC / MBC / OBC applicants)
- Transfer Certificate (if appropriate) and Conduct Certificate from the Institution final attended
- Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000 drawn in favour of “AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING” and payable at Coimbatore, as counselling fee.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000 drawn in favour of “AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING” payable at Coimbatore, as advance tuition fee (partial) payment prior to seat allotment.
- If the community certificates isn’aren’tEnglish, the candidate must submit an English model duly qualified through a Notary Public.
- If TC isn’t available, a letter from the Principal to this impact will have to be submitted with the title of the Higher Secondary School and the State the place the candidate final studied correctly discussed.