AP EAMCET 2018 — The application form of AP EAMCET 2018 was available from February 28 to March 29, 2018. But, registrations with overdue fee is still ongoing. The admission government will run Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2018 in internet mode from April 22 to 25.
AP EAMCET 2018 is the gateway for entry to different undergraduate programmes in engineering institutes of Andhra Pradesh. Before proceeding towards filling the application form, candidates meet and must check the AP EAMCET 2018 standards.
Once it’s released by JNTU, Kakinada, will be able to download the hallway ticket. The result of AP EAMCET 2018 will be announced on May 5, 2018, after the entry exam concludes. AP EAMCET qualified candidates will be called for seat and counseling allotment procedure according to their merit and preference. Candidates may check AP EAMCET relevant details such as significant dates, application form accessibility exam pattern, outcome date, counseling and much more from the article given below.
Latest: AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 available now for the late fee.
A brief about AP EAMCET 2018
|Name of the Exam|
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test
|Commonly Known as||AP EAMCET|
|Exam Conducted By||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Category of Exam||UG Level|
|Type of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Exam|
|Number of colleges||17 Government and 305 Private colleges|
|Seats available for candidates||1,53,150|
Candidates can use AP EAMCET 2018’s dates. The AP EAMCET 2018 dates can be checked in the table provided below.
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates:
|S.No.||Events of AP EAMCET|
|1.||The online application begins for AP EAMCET||February 28, 2018|
|2.||Last date for application of AP EAMCET 2018||March 29, 2018|
|3.||Application correction window for AP EAMCET||April 8 to 12, 2018|
|4.||Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2018 with late fee of Rs 500||April 6, 2018|
|5.||Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2018 with late fee of Rs 1,000||April 11, 2018|
|6.||Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2018 with late fee of Rs 5,000||April 16, 2018|
|7.||AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card||April 18, 2018|
|8.||Last date for online application with late fee of Rs 10,000||April 21, 2018|
|9.||AP EAMCET 2018 exam||April 22 to 25, 2018|
|10.||Preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2018||April 25, 2018|
|11.||Last Date for filing objections on Preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2018||April 28, 2018 (5 pm)|
|12.||Final Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2018||First week of May 2018|
|13.||The announcement of AP EAMCET 2018 Result||May 5, 2018|
|14.||AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card Availability||Second week of May 2018|
|15.||AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling||First week of June 2018|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
Mentioned below is the AP EAMCET 2018 eligibility criteria as prescribed by the exam running jurisdiction.
» Candidates are required to examine the eligibility standards of AP EAMCET 2018. The AP EAMCET eligibility criteria comprise certain defined parameters related to age, educational qualification and citizenship etc..
» The candidate is required to become an Indian domestic or must belong to Persons of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) (Card Holders) category to be eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2018.
- » Candidates have to belong to the country of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana and satisfy their neighborhood and non-local standing based on 1974, Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions order.
- » Candidate must have passed or appeared for the Last year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as discretionary or associated vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- » Candidate must have 16 years of age as on December 31, 2018, to be qualified for admission to B.Tech or B.E. However, there’s no upper age limit for candidates.
AP EAMCET Application Form:
The application form of AP EAMCET 2018 was published on February 28, 2018. Submit and candidates had to fill the AP EAMCET 2018 application type in online mode along with prescribed application fee. When a candidate fails to submit the application form of AP EAMCET until the date, then he or she will need to submit the application form with fee.
How to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018:
- » Candidates need to access the AP EAMCET 2018 application form in the link above.
- » So as to fill the application type of AP EAMCET 2018, candidates need to pay the requisite fees (fee is cited in the table given below)
- » For payment of charges, candidates will have to provide all of the mandatory details as required, like qualifying examination hall ticket amount, name of the candidate, date of birth, private mobile number, alternate telephone number, email ID, flow, and fees amount will be generated automatically based on the flow selected by the candidate.
- » After completing all the necessary details, candidates might need to click on the “Initiate Payment” button and the control will automatically direct them to the bank payment gateway. The payment can be made using any bank debit or credit card, given the card is a VISA or MASTERCARD or MAESTRO type.
Notice: Candidates are advised not to double click buttons or click Back/Refresh buttons or don’t close the Browser web page unexpectedly throughout the payment procedure. Maintain prompted on the screen.
- » The thriving payment of registration fee will be revealed as “Transaction is powerful” under the “Payment Status” web page together with Reference ID and Transaction ID. Candidates are advised to conserve the ids for potential usage.
- » Following the payment, then click the “Proceed to Load Program” button.
- » Fill from the all of the details required. According to the details supplied at AP Online centers or Debit Card/ Credit Card items in the Online Application Form should be suspended.
- » Click Submit button and clicking on the Submit button, the full online application form will look and applicants will be advised to have a print from the exact same for future usage.
AP EAMCET Application Fee:
|Fees Amount||Rs 500||AP online centers, Payment Gateway, Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net banking|
AP EAMCET Exam Centers:
The exam officials will notify about the examination centers of AP EAMCET 2018, in which the entrance examination will be conducted for of the candidates that are emerging. The AP EAMCET 2018 exam centers include 40 regional or test centers and 14 districts. While completing the application type of AP EAMCET 2018, applicants might need to select three test centers from each district and two districts in accordance with their preference. Districts’ listing was offered in the table below.
Some of the AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Centres
|6||Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||13||Srikakulam|
How to Prepare for AP EAMCET 2018?
It’s necessary for applicants to generate a strategy. So as to do it sensibly and correctly, candidates should understand examination pattern, the syllabus, and test of AP EAMCET 2018. For the simplicity of the candidate, cited below is sample paper, syllabus and your AP EAMCET 2018 test blueprint.
The exam has prescribed the test routine of AP EAMCET 2018. It features kind and the number of queries, marking scheme, evaluation hours moderate and allotted to this newspaper. Based on AP EAMCET 2018 examination routine, there’ll be 160 queries in complete from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Whereas there isn’t any negative marking for wrong response every answer is going to be allocated plus one marker. To get clarity, assess the test routine of AP EAMCET 2018 in the table.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Duration of examination||3 hours|
|Test Medium of examination||English or Telugu|
|Number of questions||160 in total (Physics- 40, Chemistry- 40, Mathematics-80)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total marks||160 marks (1 for each question)|
The syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018 will be prescribed by JNTU for all the candidates. AP EAMCET 2018 syllabus contains topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Check the syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018 from the table given below.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
AP EAMCET Mock Test:
Entry committee’s government have introduced AP EAMCET 2018’s test. AP EAMCET 2018 evaluation is the amount of queries, time length, a replica of the entrance test concerning format, and segments and syllabus of the examination. The AP EAMCET 2018 evaluation can help prior to looking for the exam, the question paper is experienced by the candidates. This will permit the applicants to be knowledgeable about the question paper fostering efficacy and their confidence.
To take AP EAMCET Mock Test – Click here
How to attempt AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018:
- » Click the specified link and sign-in.
- » Read the directions carefully and click ‘Next button’.
- » Exam particular instruction will look. Read it and select your default language.
- » Tick mark the statement stating that ‘I am ready to start’
- » The queries will begin appearing.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018:
Once it’s published by JNTU, Kakinada will have the ability to download the hall ticket. The AP EAMCET 2018 hall ticket is going to be published in mode on April 18, 2018. It’s necessary for applicants to take the hallway ticket of AP EAMCET 2018 into the exam hall since it will include details like title, roll number, examination center, time and date of the examination.
AP EAMCET 2018 Answer Key:
The authorities will launch the preliminary response crucial on April 25 and then AP’s answer secret EAMCET 2018 for candidates. In case, candidates are not happy with replies given in preliminary answer key, they can file their responses with proof by April 28 (5 pm). After considering all of the objections the AP EAMCET 2018 answer key is going to be released. The AP EAMCET answer will help the candidates match the responses that they marked from the examination with those supplied by specialists. This will allow them to estimate their scores and compute their probable rank.
AP EAMCET Result:
JNTU, Kakinada will releases in the mode the end result of AP EAMCET 2018 on May 5. By inputting their registration number and date of arrival, candidates download and can check AP EAMCET 2018 result. AP EAMCET result marks secured, the qualifying status will be carried by 2018 and position obtained from the candidate in the entrance examination. However, the status card of AP EAMCET 2018 will be released following the announcement of the outcome. Take and candidates will need to download a print of the AP EAMCET 2018 rank card for its reference. Candidates that will be revealed as qualified at AP EAMCET’S result is going to be able to take part in the counseling and seat allotment process.
AP EAMCET Cut Off:
AP EAMCET 2018’s cutoff will be the minimum marks required to get admission in path and the institute. It will be published by the government with opening and closing ranks for assorted B.Tech/ B.E. programs and schools of Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET 2018 cutoff will be created following factors like availability of seats, total number of candidates.
AP EAMCET Counseling:
The counseling of AP EAMCET 2018 will be conducted online in the month of June. The procedure of counseling involves payment of charges, choice reporting and filling to the institute allotted, document verification. AP EAMCET 2018’s applicants will be encouraged for counseling and seat allotment procedure on the basis of the merit and taste. Candidates will need to stop by the institute together with seat allotment letter and necessary documents. In case a candidate fails to document, then allotment will be canceled.
AP EAMCET Participating Institutes:
The participating institutes of AP EAMCET 2018 are the ones offering entrance to candidates to various B.Tech programmes. Candidates invited for counseling procedure is going to need to pick from the AP EAMCET 2018 institutes whilst alternative filling. Examine the listing of AP EAMCET engaging institutes below.
- » JNTU College of Engineering
- » University College of Engineering Osmania University
- » AU College of Engineering
- » Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- » Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- » Vasavi College of Engineering
- » University College of Technology
- » Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- » Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- » JNTUH College of Engineering
AP EAMCET Contact Details:
AP EAMCET – 2018
Administrative Building, Ground Floor
JNTUK, Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari Dist, AP