BVP CET Admit Card 2019 – Bharati Vidyapeeth, a Deemed to be University, will release the BVP CET 2019 admit card in online mode tentatively across the 3rd week of May.
Candidates who’ve successfully filled the application form will have the ability to download the admit card of BVP CET 2019 through logging into the admit card download portal the usage of their personal identification and password. The BVP CET admit card is the crucial document that’s not only required to take the offline exam but in addition to complete different admission formalities, together with counselling.
The BVP CET 2019 admit card will elevate knowledge just like the address of the exam centre, day and time of the exam, and in addition exam day pointers. Before downloading the admit card, BVP CET aspirants are suggested to make sure the details discussed on it, like the name of the candidate, are as it should be discussed; in case of discrepancy, the candidate must get involved with admission authorities. Go thru the remainder of the thing to understand extra about BVP CET admit card 2019, together with the steps to download it.
BVP CET Admit Card 2019 – Important Dates
The issue of BVP CET 2019 Application
2nd week of January 2019
BVP CET Admit Card
3rd week of May 2019
BVP CET 2018 Exam
May 27, 2018
How to download BVP CET 2019 Admit Card
- Click at the BVP CET 2019 admit card download hyperlink
- Log-in the usage of personal identification and password
- The admit card will likely be displayed on display screen
- After checking that the details discussed on it are correct and legible, download it.
Information displayed at the BVP CET Admit Card 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number
- Signature and of the candidate
- Address of the exam centre
- Time and date of the exam
Documents required on exam day
On the day of the exam, the candidate must deliver alongside the next documents:
- BVP CET 2019 admit card
- Any of the following photo IDs in original – Adhaar Card, PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, or Passport.
Salient features of BVP CET 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card of BVP CET 2019 will likely be available in online mode only, thru applicant log-in accounts. It isn’t be despatched separately through post or another method.
- It is the obligation of each and every candidate to check that the details discussed at the admit card – like name, address, and so on. are correct and legible. If it isn’t so, the candidate should get in tricky with admission authorities to get it rectified.
- The admit card will comprise necessary information associated with the BVP CET 2019 exam, which will likely be conducted in offline modes, like when the candidate must succeed in the exam venue, what is permitted and no longer allowed within the exam corridor, and so on.
BVP CET 2019 Exam Centre
The admit card will carry details bearing on the BVP CET exam centre allocated to the candidate. It is necessary to note that when a candidate selects an exam centre when filling the application form, no request for the alternate is usually entertained. So, applicants wish to be careful when settling on a centre. The BVP CET 2019 entrance exam is perhaps conducted in 11 centres/towns throughout India – check the table under for details.