IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019 – Applications for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recruitment through GATE 2019 will tentatively be available from January. Indian Citizens who’ve graduated in disciplines like Civil, Computer Science & Information Technology, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communications, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Metallurgical Engineering can apply for the IOCL recruitment through GATE 2019.
Selected applicants shall be recruited as Graduate Engineer and Officers in keeping with the basis in their GATE 2019 scores and performance within the interview. Once the admit card of GATE is available, the application form for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019 shall be released as applicants must enter their GATE registration number available on their GATE admit card.
To find extra details ranging from essential dates of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019 to the application form, eligibility standards, various standards and so on learn through the item beneath.
GATE 2019, shall be conducted via IIT Madras in online mode on February 2, 3, Nine and 10, 2019. The application forms shall be available from September 1, 2018 whilst results shall be announced on March 16, 2019. There is a new GATE paper in 2019 – “Statistics”.
Important Dates associated with IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019
|1.||GATE 2018 application form begins||September 1, 2018|
|2.||Last date to submit GATE application form 2019||September 21, 2018|
|3.||GATE 2019 exam||February 2, 3, Nine and 10, 2019|
|4.||GATE 2019 admit card availability||January 4, 2019|
|5.||Availability of applications for IOCL Recruitment||January 2019|
|6.||Last date to fill/submit the application form for IOCL Recruitment||February 2019|
|7||The issue of Interview Call Letter||June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019
|S.No.||Eligibility Parameters for IOCL||Specifications|
|1||Qualifying Examination||Aspirants should have passed qualifying stage examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (complete time regular courses only|
|For M.Tech applicants|
Candidates pursuing their M.Tech also are eligible to apply, on the other hand, their graduation will have to be within the specified disciplines only. They also are required to apply and qualify in GATE 2019 within the specified GATE paper for every subject.
|For Integrated ME/ M.Tech applicants|
|Who’s no longer Eligible?|
Candidates having finished or who’s pursuing their graduation in combined/integrated disciplines/inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/Robotics and so on might not be regarded as eligible.
|2||Pass Percentage||General and OBC (NCL) category applicants should have a secured no less than 65% marks in aggregate within the qualifying exam, while for SC/ST and PwD applicants the eligibility is minimal 55% aggregate marks.|
|3||Final year students||At the time of applying|
The applicants must submit their final mark sheet via August 31, 2019
|4||OBC-NCL Reservation Certificate as on February 7, 2019||Candidates should not belong to creamy layer and the caste & group of the applicants will have to be listed within the ‘Central list of Other Backward Classes’|
|5||Age Limit as on June 30, 2019|
|6||NOC||Candidates hired in Government/Semi – Government/Central/State|
Government Departments/Public Sector Undertakings should produce ‘No Objection
Certificate’ from their employer on the time of Interview
GATE Paper Code and Discipline 2019 (tentative)
|S.No.||Post Advertised||Disciplines Allowed||GATE Paper Code||Disciplines Not Allowed/Considered|
|1||Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemicals/ Polymer/ Plastic Engineering||CH||Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering|
|2||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CE||Construction/ Environmental/ Transportation|
|3||Computer Science & Information Technology||Computer Science & Information Technology||CS||Information & Communications Technology|
|4||Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering||EE||Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Power Engineering|
|5||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||EC||Avionics Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|6||Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering||IN||Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering|
|7||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||ME||Biomedical Engineering/ Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery/ Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics|
|8||Metallurgical Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering/ Mineral/ Material Sciences||MT||__|
* for the publish of Asst. Quality Control Officers
|M.Sc in Chemistry or similar + 2 years relevant experience||CY||Not announced|
IOCL Recruitment Application Form 2019
The detailed step-by-step process of the best way to fill the application form of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019 is given beneath.
Stage 1: Registration- Enter the next details to sign up,
Stage 2: Fill Application Form of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019
- At this degree, enter personal, academic and address details.
- Candidates should have downloaded their GATE 2019 admit card and should use the GATE 2019 registration number discussed therein to log in.
- Care will have to be taken to enter the proper GATE 2019 registration number and the precise name as used all through GATE registration.
- Enter the opposite considered necessary knowledge as asked.
- Finally, click on on Submit button for application submission. After the application submission, a novel IOCL application ID/number is generated in conjunction with the submitted application form. Candidates should be aware this IOCL application number/ID and keep it protected.
- Further, applicants should download the IOCL Recruitment 2019 application form and take print out of the similar for long run reference. Candidates should affix a passport (similar to one utilized in GATE 2019) at the published application form and put the signature on the designated position and keep it in a position for verification functions if decided on and referred to as for GD/GT and Interview.
Selection Process of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2019
- Candidates who qualify in GATE 2019 within the respective subject shall be eligible for shortlisting in the event that they meet the standards.
- Candidates shortlisted should participate in Group Discussion (GD), Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) for review of various aspects of information, talent, angle and flair in case and thus the recruitment shall be achieved.
- The final merit shall be ready discipline-wise. In order to be regarded as for the merit list, the applicants are required to safe minimal 40% marks in GD/GT and PI.
Service Bond: General category applicants must execute a bond of Rs.3,00,000, whilst SC/ST/OBC & PWD applicants should execute a bond of Rs.50000 to serve IOCL for a minimal length of three years from the date in their becoming a member of.
Pay Scale: The Cost to Company (CTC) is Rs.12 Lakh in keeping with annum, which is inclusive of performance similar pay (PRP).
Mob No :+91-8754000913/8754000937