How to fill JEE Main 2019 Application Form – With the impending exam season a series of questions trouble the minds of the engineering aspirants, a type of being how to fill the JEE Main application form 2019. The application process of JEE Main 2019 begins on September 1 in online mode.
The process of filling the application form of JEE Main 2019 comes to various levels like Aadhaar verification, filling details, importing of documents, cell & e-mail verification. Candidates will have to be somewhat cautious whilst filling up the application form of JEE Main 2019 to steer clear of any more or less mistakes.
JEE Main aspirants will have to be accustomed to the stairs of the application process previously to ease the tension. Candidates having any doubts relating to how to fill JEE Main 2019 application form can refer to the step-by-step information discussed within the article underneath.
The application form for JEE Main 2019 for the January consultation will likely be released on September 1, 2018 and the closing date for a similar is September 30 whilst the payment process will also be finished until October 1. The exam of JEE Main 2019 will likely be conducted from January 6 to 20 and from April 6 to 20.
How to fill JEE Main Application Form 2019?
The complete process of filling the application form of JEE Main is given underneath. Candidates should refer to the process given underneath to transparent all doubts relating to how to fill JEE Main 2019 application form:
- Aadhaar card/ identification card authentication: The at first step would be the authentication thru aadhaar card or identification evidence. Details of the submitted Aadhaar card will likely be matched with the details saved in UID database.
- Filling up the application form: All the desired details together with personal details, academic details, contact details, exam details have to be entered and submitted.
- Mobile number and e-mail identification verification: The subsequent step is to test the cell number and e-mail identification.
- Uploading the desired documents: The scanned replica of the desired documents which incorporates candidate’s , candidate’s signature and the signature of Father/ Mother/ Guardian has to be uploaded within the format prescribed by way of the authorities.
- Fee payment: The payment of exam fee will also be completed online thru Debit card, bank card/ web banking or offline by way of downloading the E-challan and depositing the fee on the nearest Syndicate Bank/ICICI Bank/Canara Bank. The exam fee varies in accordance to the gender, category, and so forth.
- Print out of the acknowledgement web page: The acknowledgement slip has to be downloaded and a print out has to be taken for the longer term reference.
Steps to be adopted whilst filling up the application form of JEE Main 2019
The following steps may have to observe the stairs discussed underneath whilst filling up the application form.
Step 1- Register Online
Registration which incorporates Aadhaar card/ identification card authentication: The at first step is to sign in online which incorporates the authentication of aadhaar card or identification card. Candidates have to click on “Apply for JEE Main 2019” button after which enter the next details after clicking on “Proceed to Apply Online”:
The details of the aadhaar card will likely be verified with the UID database for authentication. Candidates will likely be ready to continue with the additional process if the details are successfully verified.
JEE Main 2019 registration has been started from 1st September 2018. Click here to fill application form now.
Step 2- Filling up the application form:
After the a hit Aadhaar card verification, your next step is to enter the desired details in the rest fields which come with:
Examination Related Details:
- the paper they’ll be appearing for
- choice of exam centre
- date and timing
- most well-liked language medium of the question paper.
Personal details: Candidates may have to enter the next personal details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- State of Eligibility: Refers to the state from the place a candidate has passed class 12th
- Person with Disability
- Are you Diabetic?
- Date of Birth
- In case of lady candidate, are you only kid of your parents?
- Place of Residence
Academic details: The following academic details have to be entered:
- Year of passing class 10th or identical
- School Board of class 12th/qualifying exam
- Name of the qualifying exam passed/appearing
- Place of class 12th/qualifying exam education
- Year of passing or appearing class 12th/Qualifying exam
- Type of establishment of class 12th/Qualifying exam
- Percentage of marks in class 12th/Qualifying exam
- Roll number of class 12th/Qualifying exam
- Appeared/Appearing for improvement of class 12th/Qualifying exam in all of the 4/5 subjects as in line with the scheme of the board
- Mode of preparation
- Name of the college/school from the place passed/appearing
- Address of the school/faculty from the place passed or appearing
Enter the next details:
- City/the city/village
- Pin Code
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Landline number
Guardian details: Enter the next on this stage:
- Father’s/Guardian’s qualification
- Father’s/Guardian’s Occupation
- Father’s/Guardian’s annual income
- Mother’s qualification
- Mother’s profession
- Mother’s annual source of revenue
Choose Password – At this stage, the applicants may have to choose a password, security question and security answer.
- The Password should have 8 to 13 characters
- It will have to have a minimum of one Upper case, a minimum of one Lower case alphabet and a minimum of one numeric value.
- Among those particular characters – #$%^&*-, the password will have to have a minimum of one particular characters.
- To continue additional applicants have to click on at the Next button.
Step 3 – Verification of Mobile Number and Email ID
The subsequent step contains the verification of cell number and E-mail id. An OTP will likely be despatched at the registered cell number for the verification which has to be entered. It is necessary to test the cell number and e-mail identification.
Step 4 – Uploading of Scanned Documents
The required documents have to be uploaded by way of the applicants on this step. It should be saved in thoughts that the documents have to be uploaded within the prescribed format. The documents to be uploaded are the candidate’s and signature along with their father/mom/parent’s signature. To upload the documents, the applicants may have to click on on “Upload Scanned Images” tab. The specifications for the scanned documents are provided within the table given underneath.
Prescribed format for uploading the documents
Name of the candidate and date of the should be discussed underneath the picture
4KB to 40KB
3.5cm x 4.5cm
1KB to 30KB
3.5cm x 1.5cm
Signature of Father/Mother/Guardian
1KB to 30KB
3.5cm x 1.5cm
Step 5 – Payment of Application Fees
After the documents are uploaded successfully your next step is to pay the prescribed application fee. The payment will also be completed thru online or offline mode until October 1, 2018. For online mode, the applicants can go for Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/PayTM/SBI Buddy Wallet/Cash Cards. Meanwhile, the applicants who need to pay in offline mode may have to make the payment in cash on the nearest Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank and ICICI Bank.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Fee
Paper (s) appearing
JEE Main Paper-1 or JEE Main Paper-2
Rs 500 (Boys)
Rs 250 (Girls)
Rs 250 (Boys)
Rs 250 (Girls)
Both JEE Main Paper-1 and JEE Main Paper-2
Rs 1300 (Boys)
Rs 650 (Girls)
Rs 650 (Boys)
Rs 650 (Girl
Step 6 – Booking of Slots/Dates
Candidates have to book the slots/dates for making an attempt the exam. The applicants may have to make a choice the date and slot to try the exam in accordance to their desire. The applicants may have to make a choice the date and slot to try the exam in accordance to their desire.
Step 7- Take a print out
The final step is to take a print out of the acknowledgement for the longer term reference.
Key points to consider on How to fill JEE Main 2019 application form
- Candidates should keep the documents that have to be uploaded ready within the format prescribed by way of the authorities.
- The aadhaar card or aadhaar number is necessary for registrations.
- Candidates should enter all of the details accurately.
- The documents uploaded will have to be transparent and in accordance to the prescribed specs
- Selection of dates and slots have to be completed by all of the applicants since the mode of exam is online.
- To avoid technical system faults, applicants should use the most popular internet browsers that are: Internet Explorer 8 and above, Mozilla 3.Zero and above, Google Chrome 3.0
- The print out of the acknowledgement web page will have to be taken for the long term reference.