The cutoff of all JEECE 2018 will likely be published in internet style with opening and closing rankings for many category candidates. JEECE 2018 cutoff is your minimum marks required for entry to the shooting part institutes of JEECE and B.Tech programmes supplied by them.
This suggests that JEECE applicants have to score higher than or equal to the desirable JEECE cutoff 2018 to participate in their entry procedure. The cutoff of JEECE 2018 will differ from one carrying part institute to another, 1 B.Tech programme into another and one course to another.
This variant is due to the components that go into creating of JEECE 2018 cutoff which are a number of applicants appeared, many different chairs on the market and so on. Candidates may confirm each one the components about JEECE cutoff 2018 closely in the article provided below.
JEECE 2018 will likely be run on May 26, 2018, for each one the qualified candidates.
Factors utilized in making JEECE cutoff 2018
The admission authorities take into account the next factors while making ready the cutoff of JEECE 2018:
- » The difficulty stage of the entrance exam
- » Number of seats out there within the institutes and programmes
- » Number of candidates who’ve appeared and qualified for the exam
- » Previous year cutoff developments
Salient features of JEECE 2018 cutoff
- » JCECEB will put together the cutoff of JEECE on the premise of advantage listing.
- » The advantage listing of JEECE shall be made on the premise of the result of JEECE.
- » Candidates want to attain marks equal to the closing rank of JEECE cutoff 2018, solely then they are going to be entitled to admission within the schools taking part and programs provided by them.
- » Candidates shall be invited to take part in counseling process on the premise of the JEECE cutoff.
- » JEECE 2018 cutoff shall be completely different for normal class candidates and reserved class candidates.
JEECE Participating Institutes 2018
Candidates will be invited to attend counseling on the next taking part institutes of JEECE 2018. The entire record of JEECE 2018 participating institutes with the entire assortment of chairs has been offered under. Candidates should fill their most well-known colleges and programs throughout alternative filling to be held during counseling.
JEECE 2018 Participating Institutes
|1||BIT Sindri, Dhanbad||680|
|2||University College of Engineering & Technology, Hazaribag||240|
|3||Ramchandra Chandravanshi Institute of Technology, Palamau||300|
|4||Ramgovind Institute of Technology, Koderma||252 (first shift)|
84 (second shift)
|5||Gurugovind Singh Educational Society Technical Campus, Bokaro||540|
|6||RTC Institute of Technology, Ranchi||360|
|7||BA College of Engineering & Technology, Jamshedpur||240|
|8||Maryland Institute of Technology & Management||225|
|9||K.K. College of Engineering & Management, Dhanbad||360|
|10||RVS College of Engineering & Technology, Jamshedpur||540|
|11||C.I.T Tatisiiwai, Ranchi||420|
|12||Nilai Education Trust’s Group of Institutions, Thakurgoan, Burmu, Ranchi||270|
Government Engineering Colleges beneath JEECE 2018
|S.No.||Institutes||Seat Intake (AICTE permitted)||Seat Intake (Overall 75%Jharkhand and quota seats)|
|1||Government Engineering College, Dumka||300||225|
|2||Government Engineering College, Chatbas||300||225|
|3||Government Engineering College, Ramgarh||300||225|
JEECE Counselling 2018
The counseling of JEECE 2018 will likely be completed by JCECEB for applicants as the next step to B.Tech admissions. Candidates will be encouraged for counseling on the grounds of the scores and merit within the merit list. Candidates should fill their choices of colleges in internet mode and obtain their paperwork checked throughout counseling. After rewarding verification, seats will be allocated to candidates around the cornerstone of the merit list and choice filling.
Documents required throughout JEECE 2018 counseling
- » Candidates have to hold the next paperwork mandatorily through the counseling process of JEECE 2018.
- » JEECE admit card 2018
- » Class X admit card, marks sheet, passing certificates
- » Class XII admit card, marks sheet, passing certificates
- » Caste certificates, if required
- » Passport measurement
- » Aadhaar Card