KEE Counselling 2019 – Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences might be carrying out the counselling of KEE 2019 in offline mode. The qualified applicants should visit the University campus in step with their ranks for KEE 2019 counselling. The applicants might be allocated date and time in step with the ranks that they’ve secured.
It is very important for all applicants to be provided on the venue another way they may get disqualified. KEE Counselling will encompass the verification and seat allotment process. Candidates might be allocated seats at the basis in their KEE ranks, choice of course and availability of seats. The counselling of KEE 2019 might be held tentatively in the second one week of July 2019.
Read the entire article to understand extra details about KEE Counselling 2019.
Important Dates of KEE 2019 Counselling
The result of KEE 2019
First week of May 2019
KEE 2019 Counselling
Second week of July 2019
KEE Result 2019
The authorities might be releasing the result of KEE 2019 tentatively within the first week of May. The applicants will be capable to check their scores and ranks during the KEE 2019 result. Using their application number, the applicants will be capable to get admission to their result. Along with the result, the rank card can be revealed. It is essential for the applicants to keep the rank card protected for long-term use.
KEE Counselling 2019
The counselling of KEE 2019 might be conducted by way of the authorities involved in offline mode. All of the applicants should attend the counselling consultation in step with their rank-wise allocated time and date. Since the counselling is being conducted in offline mode, the applicants must be physically provided on the venue. KEE 2019 counselling might be conducted on the University premises.
- Firstly, the applicants should achieve the counselling venue in step with the time and date allocated as in step with their All India Rank secured in KEE 2019.
- Candidates won’t be able to authorize parents/guardians/somebody to wait for the counselling as a substitute for them. This would possibly result in their disqualification.
- At the venue, the applicants might be allocated seats in step with their rank, choice of branches and availability of seats. When the rank is being referred to as out, the applicants will have to be provided.
- After confirming their seat, the applicants should pay the specified fee thru demand draft is drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University”, payable at Coimbatore.
List of Documents for Verification all through KEE 2019 Counselling
During the counselling of KEE 2019, the applicants should go through verification of documents. The following listing of documents must be offered by way of the applicants every time required:
- KEE 2019 Admit Card
- 10th Standard Certificate (as evidence of the date of birth)
- 12th Standard Qualifying Examination Marksheet
- Valid ID Proof
- DD of tuition fee for a tentative quantity of Rs. 50,000 in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore.
- Proof of Jesus Call Partner (if acceptable)
- Christian Minority Certificate (if acceptable)
- Attested community certificates issued by Tehsildar, Revenue Officer or Magistrate.