NPAT UG 2019 – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) will conduct NPAT UG 2019 to ask admissions into seven undergraduate courses of Engineering at its Mumbai and Shirpur campuses. Eligibile applicants must apply online for NPAT UG 2019 which is predicted to be held in May on two consecutive days.
Candidates can appear for the exam on both of the scheduled days or on each the times and the simpler of the 2 results will likely be thought to be which will likely be declared tentatively within the final week of May. Candidates must download the call letter or admit card of NPAT UG 2019 which is a compulsory document to appear for the exam.
Candidates should move during the syllabus and exam pattern to get extra acquainted with the exam. The qualified applicants must appear within the offline counselling. All the details relating to NPAT UG together with essential dates, exam patter, syllabus, admit card, result, counselling, and so forth are given beneath within the article.
Exam review of NPAT UG 2019
Name of the exam
NMIMS Programs After Twelfth Under Graduate
Commonly Known As
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Mode of Application
Number of Courses Offered
Mode of the exam
NPAT UG Important Dates 2019
All the essential dates relating to NPAT UG are given right here to make certain that no essential event is missed.
NPAT UG 2019 Important Dates
Availability of Online Application Form
Second week of January 2019
Last Date of submission of application form
the First week of May 2019
Availabilty of Admit Card or Call Letter
Second week of May 2019
NPAT UG 2019 Examination
Second week of May 2019
Announcement of Result
Last week of May 2019
NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates should move during the eligibility standards of NPAT UG 2019 to ensure that they’re eligible to apply for the exam. The detailed eligibility standards is given beneath:
- Candidate will have to have qualified the 10+2 or identical exam from the recognised board or institute together with International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificates or/and DP awarded don’t seem to be eligible).
- Candidates will have to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics together with English as a mandatory subject.
- Candidates with Diploma in Engineering with no less than 50% aggregate marks also are eligible to apply.
- For Mumbai Campus- The applicants want to score atleast 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- For Shirpur Campus- The candidate will have to have secured atleast 45% aggregate for Shirpur Campus.
Age Limit: The candidate will have to be not up to 25 years to be eligible for NPAT UG 2019.
Eligibility for applicants passing from Open or Distance learning (ODL) school
- Candidates who’ve cleared the 10+2 or identical exam from Open or Distance studying (ODL) school which is recognized by means of by means of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- Candidates who’ve passed 10+2 thru distance studying/ open school/ correspondence or externally as opposed to NIOS may not be eligible to take the exam.
NPAT UG Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply by means of filling and filing the online application form which will likely be available from the second one week of January 2019. Aspiring applicants should successfully check in themselves as this can be a obligatory process. The following steps must be adopted to complete the registration process of NPAT UG 2019.
Step 1- Online Registration: Candidates must enter the fundamental required details like identify, date of birth, gender, cell number, electronic mail address to check in themselves. After the a success registration, applicants will obtain their consumer identification and password on their registered electronic mail identification. Candidates must login the use of the ones credentials to fill the application form.
Step 2 – Filling up of online application form with personal details and importing of :
- Candidates must fill the specified personal details which contains the mummy’s identify, father’s identify, aadhaar number, incapacity, blood staff, nationality, address, and so forth.
- The needs to be uploaded within the following prescribed format:
Less that 500 kb
- The will have to be in light coloured or white background and less that six months old.
- The candidate isn’t allowed to put on cap or goggles whilst the is being clicked. The eyes and face of the candidate will have to be obviously visual.
Step 3 – Academic Details:
After entering the personal details and importing the , applicants must click on on “save and subsequent” to transport ahead. The subsequent step is to enter the next academic details:
- Class 10 and 12 board identify
- Year of Passing (Class 10 and 12)
- Scores secured within the qualifying exam
- Name of the school from the place the 10+2 and class 10 has been finished
- Select Yes/No in case you have opted for Mathematics/ Statistics in class 12th
Step 4 –Selection of the Institute/School/Exam date/Exam Centre
- Candidates could have to choose the schools/institutes (which might be the constituent institutes) of the exam engaging in authority.
- The 5 B.Tech programmes from the drop-down record needs to be decided on as according to the order of the choice.
- The date of exam and a pair of exam towns needs to be decided on accordingly.
- Click on Payment Type after which on Save & Next
Step 5 – Fee payment
- The online application fee needs to be submitted thru debit card, credit card or internet banking.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1800 (Plus 18% IGST)
NPAT UG Exam Centres 2019
Candidates have to choose the exam centres of NPAT UG 2019 whilst filling up the application form. The exam was once held in 41 towns in 2018. Given beneath is the record of the exam centres:
Exam Centres of NPAT UG 2019
NPAT UG Exam Pattern 2019
Going during the exam pattern of NPAT UG 2019 will give a temporary concept in regards to the exam together with the pattern of the question paper, sorts of questions, the whole number of questions, exam period, and so forth. The exam pattern is given beneath intimately:
NPAT UG 2019 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Type of Questions
Multiple choice questions (objective)
Proficiency in English Language – 40 Questions
Total Number of Questions
NPAT UG Syllabus 2019
Going during the syllabus of NPAT UG will lend a hand in making sure that the entire subjects are covered. The detailed syllabus is given beneath:
Quantitative and Numerical Ability
Reasoning and General Intelligence
Proficiency in English Language
NPAT UG Mock Test 2019
Practising the mock exams and sample papers of NPAT UG will lend a hand in revising the whole lot that has been studied. Solving earlier year question papers together with the mock exams will lend a hand in self comparing the preparation degree and work out the susceptible spaces. The mock exams of NPAT UG 2019 will likely be made available by means of the authorities which will likely be very similar to the true exam.
NPAT UG Admit Card 2019
The admit card of NPAT UG 2019 will likely be released by means of the official authorities tentatively in the second one week of May. Candidates need to download the admit card/ call letter and take a print out which needs to be carried to the exam corridor. The essential details just like the identify of the candidate, address of the exam centre, and so forth will likely be discussed within the admit card.
How to download NPAT UG 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates need to click on at the hyperlink to download the admit card
- The registered Email identification and password needs to be entered
- All the details displayed at the display needs to be checked for any discrepancies
- Candidates need to take a print out of the admit card
List of photograph ID proofs
One of the identification proofs from the record given beneath needs to be taken together with the admit card:
- Voters ID
- School/College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License (Learner license may not be accredited)
- Admit card of class 12
- PAN Card
NPAT UG Result 2019
The authorities will claim the result of NPAT UG 2019 the place the secured scores will likely be discussed. Candidates will likely be supplied admission in line with the scores. The applicants who will qualify the exam will be capable of download their score card in addition to the counselling letter and the scientific health certificates.
Steps to Check NPAT UG 2019 Result
- The applicants must enter their NPAT UG 2019 User ID and date of birth.
- The score card will likely be generated after logging in and applicants will be capable of check their scores.
- Candidates should take a print out of the score card and counselling letter for the long run reference
NPAT UG Merit/Rank List 2019
The merit/rank record of NPAT UG 2019 will likely be declared in June. Candidates will likely be known as to participate within the counselling as according to their ranks within the rank record.
NPAT UG Counselling 2019
The counselling of NPAT UG 2019 will likely be conducted by means of the admission authorities in offline mode. All decided on applicants must report on the Mumbai campus for the counselling. Candidates will likely be known as in for NPAT UG 2019 counselling and seat allotment process at the basis in their rank within the exam. The allotment of seats will likely be accomplished in accordance the candidate’s rank, choice of course and availability of seats all over counselling of NPAT UG 2019. Candidate’s documents may also be verified.
NPAT UG Fee structure 2019
Candidates must pay the specific amount of tuition fee after the seat allotment. For admissions into the Mumbai campus, the applicants must pay Rs. 2,85,000 and for Shirpur campus they are going to need to pay Rs. 1,60,000. The candidate must give a written request to the Deputy Registrar (Admission) together with the unique fee receipt if he/she needs to cancel his/her admission or needs to withdraw the fee. The refund regulations are given beneath.
NPAT UG 2019 Fee Refund
NPAT Events -Admission cancellation
Amount to be refunded
15 days ahead of the formally-notified final date of admission
Not greater than 15 days after the formally-notified final date of admission
More than 15 days however not up to 30 days after formally-notified final date of admission
More than 30 days after formally-notified final date of admission
Programmes presented by means of NPAT UG 2019
The following table is composed of the programmes presented by means of NMIMS thru NPAT UG together with the seat consumption on the respective campuses:
Name of the Programme
Mumbai Campus Seat Intake
Shirpur Campus Seat Intake
Electronics and Telecommunications
SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed to be University)
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle, West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pin Code-400 056
Toll Free Number:1800 266 9065