SRMJEEE Counselling 2019 – SRM University will probably be engaging in the counselling of SRMJEEE 2019 tentatively from the second one week of May. Candidates whose names are provided within the merit list should participate in SRMJEEE 2019 counselling – Phase I can be conducted in offline and Phase II in online mode.
To participate in SRMJEEE counselling 2019 (SRM counselling), the applicants should sign up online and pay the specified fee. At the counselling venue, the applicants will probably be allocated seats in keeping with their performance in SRMJEEE, decided on choices and availability of seat. Verification of documents can also be carried out via the authorities on the counselling of SRMJEEE 2019. Check the overall article to grasp extra details about SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling.
Important Dates of SRMJEEE Counselling 2019
SRMJEEE 2019 Result
First week of May 2019
SRMJEEE 2019 Offline Counselling – Phase I
Second week of May 2019
SRMJEEE 2019 Online Counselling – Phase II
Third week of May 2019
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
The counselling of SRMJEEE 2019 will probably be conducted in each offline and online mode. Those applicants who qualify the entrance exam should sign up online to participate in SRMJEEE counselling 2019. During the counselling registration, the applicants can even have to choose their most popular branches and campus.
Counselling Procedure of SRMJEEE Counselling 2019
The given steps may also be adopted via the applicants to successfully participate in the counselling process of SRMJEEE 2019:
- Firstly, the chosen applicants should sign up for SRMJEEE 2019 counselling (SRM counselling) the usage of their application number, rank, programme applied for and date of birth. After entering all the very important knowledge, the applicants should download the counselling call letter.
- Next, the applicants should pay Rs. 2,10,000 (inclusive of registration fee of Rs. 10,000 and part-time of first-year tuition fee) via online mode (E-Pay facility) or demand draft is drawn in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai. The fee must be paid ahead of the applicants’ report to the counselling venue.
- The applicants should report for counselling in line with the date and time allocated within the call letter. The allotment of dates and timing will probably be carried out in line with the ranks of the applicants within the merit list. If the applicants fail to report at their allocated timing then they are going to be disqualified.
- At the counselling venue, the applicants will go through document verification.
- Allotment of seats will probably be carried out via the authorities in line with the ranks, personal tastes and availability of seat.
- After the provisional allotment letter is given to the applicants, they are going to need to pay the rest steadiness tuition fee. Failure to pay the fee would possibly result in the disqualification of the applicants.
Documents to be carried for Verification
The following authentic documents must be carried via the applicants for verification:
- Counselling call letter
- SRMJEEE 2019 Rank Card
- Qualifying exam admit card/hall ticket
- 12th same old (or similar) exam mark sheet
- 10th same old (or similar) exam mark sheet (as evidence of age)
- Photo id evidence – want to raise authentic and photocopy
- Cancelled cheque leaf with the title of the candidate/father or mother/grandparent published
- Receipt(s) for payment made via E-Pay facility or Demand Draft
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling Phase II will probably be conducted in online mode. This section of counselling will probably be open for the one’s applicants who weren’t allotted seats within the first section. Selection of campus and course should be carried out in online mode and the admission will probably be showed on first come first serve basis. To verify their eligibility, the applicants can even need to upload their 12th same old qualifying exam mark sheet. Payment of fee must be carried out in online mode.