TS EAMCET 2018 Application Correction is beginning from 6th April 2018. It is the examination to provide admission in various UG specialist courses. JNTU, Hyderabad conducts the TS EAMCET 2018 annually on the behalf of TSCHE.
Telangana State EAMCET is a country level entrance exam. This exam is a gateway to gain entry in Engineering and agriculture courses provided by the various colleges or universities from the nation. Many Universities/colleges consider the TS EAMCET score for providing admission.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form can be full till 11th April 2018 with the overdue fee. Applicants can check all the upgrades concerning TS EAMCET 2018 including examination pattern, significant dates, syllabus, application form, etc. our article.
TS EAMCET Application Form:
Aspirants are required to read the information brochure carefully to fill the application form. Aspirants can check the details of program form:
- » TS EAMCET 2018 application form has been released through internet mode.
- » The application form was launched from 4th March 2018.
- » Aspirants are informed to fill each detail carefully from the online application form.
- » Aspirants should check all filled in details before pressing the SUBMIT button.
- » There will be no need to send the application form in offline mode.
- » Nominees can make the correction from the program from 6th April to 9th April 2018.
TS EAMCET Exam Important Dates:
Applying candidates can check here official exam dates. Candidates can check complete schedule here.
|Notification Releases||27th February 2018|
|Application form start from||4th March 2018|
|Last to submit the application form without late fee||4th April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 500||11th April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 1000||18th April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 5000||24th April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 10,000||28th April 2018|
|Correction of filled in details||6th April to 9th April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||20th April to 1st May 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||2nd May to 7th May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET Application Fee:
The registration fee can pay at TS online/AP online in Telangana State or A.P./through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Nationality: The applicants must possess the Indian Nationality or people of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Residency: Applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
- Age Criteria: For Engineering & Pharmacy classes, aspirants must complete the 16 years old as on 31st December at the time of entry. There’s not an upper age limit. (FS & T), B.Sc. (CA & BM) classes, aspirants should complete 17 decades of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit is 22. For SC/ST classes, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The vital subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to the technology & Technology
- Percentage: Aspirants should obtain the 45% marks (40 percent for reserved category).
- Appearing Nominees: Final year students are also eligible to use.
- Diploma Candidates: Diploma holders can also apply.
- Qualifications: Implementing aspirants for this class need to appear or pass in class 12th out of AP/Telangana board or from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The main topics are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology discretionary.
- Percentage: Aspirants should acquire 45% marks (40 percent for SC/ST).
- Age: Aspirants should have completed 16 years old by the date of commencement of entrance. There’s no upper age limit.
For Pharm.D Course:
- Age: Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualifications: Aspirants must pass/appearing 12th examination.
- Subjects: Aspirants must be eligible the qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology optional.
- Percentage: Candidate should secure minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST classes) from the above subjects in the qualifying examination.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern:
The examination pattern details are provided here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held online (computer-based test) mode.
- Total Time of Assessment: The entrance test is 3 hours.
- Type of Issue: All queries are of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will include 160 queries.
- Topics: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
TS EAMCET Syllabus:
The test running jurisdiction will offer the TS EAMCET 2018 syllabus. The syllabus is followed closely by the syllabus prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, TS, for Intermediate class. Questions might be requested to check the pupil’s comprehension and comprehension of the intermediate topics. It comprised the topics like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.