Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT 2018) is conducted by the Sharda University for supplying admission to its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Nominees seeking entry in Sharda University should appear this evaluation.
Sharda University gives programs on the topic of engineering, government, and laws. Candidates who have valid scores of the country or state level entrance test are far from taking this peek at. Get the thorough particulars about SUAT 2018 using the application form, eligibility, test dates, acknowledge card and choice procedure.
SUAT 2018 Notifications – Apply Here
SUAT 2018 Application Form is out there now. Click here to use.
Courses Offered (by SUAT)
Sharda University conducts SUAT for granting admission to the following programs:
B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
SUAT 2018 Important Dates
SUAT 2018 official dates are mentioned beneath:
|The application begins||Available now|
|Exam date||15th April 2018 Onwards|
|Result declare||Within a month from the day of the exam|
SUAT 2018 Slot Booking has been began now. Click here to book exam slot.
Those holding rank in any of the beneath listed nationwide/entrance exam are exempted from SUAT entrance:
- Engineering – JEE-Main (Rank < 3,00,000)/UPSEE (Rank < 50,000)
- Law – CLAT/LSAT (legitimate score card)
- MBA – XAT/CAT/MAT (CAT > 65%, MAT > 75%)
- Architecture – NATA (Valid Scores)
- MBBS – UPCMET (legitimate score card)
- BDS – UPCAT (legitimate score card)
SUAT 2018 Application Form
Here we’re offering particulars about SUAT application form:
- The application form of SUAT 2018 will be filled and submitted by online mode.
- Eligible candidates can enter the web application form of SUAT by University official web site or by our web page (direct hyperlink for accessing the application is provided above).
- After the successful completion of the web application course of, a unique ID and password will likely be generated that will likely be used within the all through the admission process.
- Candidates after making certain his/her eligibility can apply for the test.
- Candidates can book their test date as per their comfort.
The application payment for SUAT 2018 is Rs. 1200/-. Applicants can submit the application fee through:
- Cash Payment – Through Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card & Net banking
- Demand Draft – Drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
Candidates who’re submitting the application charge by DD are required to mention Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied on the reverse facet of DD and send it to the beneath mentioned handle:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
To seem SUAT 2018, candidates have to fulfill the next eligibility circumstances:
For UG Courses Programmes:
- Minimum prescribed qualification is the 12th class from any recognized board.
- Candidates should complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
For PG Programmes:
- Minimum prescribed qualification is graduation passed from the recognized University of India.
- For international nationals, prescribed educational qualification is degree awarded by a University in a selected nation and will meet the equivalence standards of Association of Indian Universities
- Final year appearing candidates are additionally eligible to use.
SUAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for SUAT 2018 is described beneath:
- No. & Type of Questions: SUAT will encompass 100 objective type questions with 4 various solutions.
- Duration: It is the computer-based test that has the duration of 90 minutes.
- Sections: SUAT basically tests Problem Solving abilities, Analytical Skills and Language Proficiency of the candidates.
- Negative Marking: In this admission test, there isn’t any provision of negative marking.
There are different sections in SUAT for various disciplines. These are as follows:
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non-PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
SUAT 2018 Hall Ticket
Only registered candidates qualify for downloading the hall ticket of SUAT 2018. Candidates may obtain their acknowledge card in the time of slot booking. SUAT slot booking procedure was started today. Report on the exam center on selected date & time together with two copies of hallway ticket and identification evidence.
SUAT Result 2018
SUAT 2018 result will probably be announced by the Sharda University with its official site. The outcome will probably be introduced following the profitable conduct of this examination. Candidates will be able to confirm their result by online style.
Successful applicants are called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion (if MBA applicants). PI and GD rounds will probably be carried out at SU campus/ regional offices. The last choice will probably be performed on the notion of candidate’s score in entrance evaluation, PI, and GD.