AIIMS 2018 is an entrance examination controlled and maintained by the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, Delhi (AIIMS) for the candidates seeking their career in the medical field in India.
Every year AIIMS, Delhi conducts the medical entrance examinations for providing candidates to take admissions in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine), MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Science) courses in the group of 7 institutions of the AIIMS in country India.
List of Participating Institutes in AIIMS 2018 Examination:
Here are the participating institutes in AIIMS 2018 examination:
- 1. AIIMS New Delhi
- 2. AIIMS Bhopal
- 3. AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- 4. AIIMS Jodhpur
- 5. AIIMS Patna
- 6. AIIMS Raipur
- 7. AIIMS Rishikesh
AIIMS 2018 Examination Important Dates:
|Online registration starts||5th February 2018|
|Last date for online registration||5th March 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||March 2018|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||April 2018|
|Admit card release||May 2018|
|Exam date||26th & 27th May 2018|
|Results announcement||12th June 2018|
|First-round counseling||3rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July 2018|
|Second round counseling||2nd August 2018|
|Third round counseling||4th September 2018|
|Open counselling (If Required)||27th September 2018|
AIIMS 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS, & Nursing|
|Question paper type||Objective (includes 200 questions with four choices each)|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, General Knowledge, Aptitude & Logical Reasoning|
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer based test)|
|Duration||3 hours+ 30 minutes|
|Marking scheme||1 mark (for each correct answer) & 1/3 negative mark (for each incorrect answer)|
AIIMS 2018 Subject Wise Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Aptitude & Logical Reasoning||10||10|
AIIMS 2018 Subject Wise Syllabus:
AIPMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for AIPMT 2018 is as follows:
|Nationality||Indian or Overseas Indian|
|Mandatory documents||Aadhaar Card, Class 12th Marksheet & Class 10th Marksheet|
|Attempts allowed||Candidates can attempt the exam till the 30 years of Age.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.|
|Percentage||60% (for general category), & 50% (for all other reserved categories)|
AIIMS 2018 Application Form:
AIIMS 2018 Application Form will be available from 5th February 2018. The last date to submit the application will 5th March 2018. AIIMS, Delhi will re-open the application form correction window for the candidates between 8th March 2018 to 15th March 2018. The application form can be filled by online mode only.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of AIIMS 2018, https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- Step 2: Fill down the complete and correct details in the form. That are your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, nationality, state, gender, communication address, email address, mobile number and your AADHAR number.
- Step 3: After the final submission, note down your registration number.
- Step 4: In the next screen upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Step 4: Make payment for application form fee and print the confirmation page.
AIIMS 2018 Application Fee:
OBC (Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.800/-|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-|
AIIMS 2018 Admit Cards/ Hall ticket:
All the candidates who have registered for AIIMS 2018 examination need to download the admit card to appear in the main examination. Admit cards for AIIMS 2018 exam will be available from May 9, 2018, at the official website.
Here are the steps you need to follow to download your AIIMS 2018 admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and go to the candidate’s login window.
- Step 2: Enter your login registration number, password and captcha code correctly.
- Step 3: Go to the “admit card” tab and click on the link.
- Step 4: Take a print out of your admit card for reference in future.
AIIMS 2018 Counseling:
AIIMS, Delhi has decided to complete the AIIMS 2018 counseling in three rounds. The first round of counseling will take place on July 3, 2018, to July 6, 2018. The procedure of AIIMS first round counseling registration is mentioned below:
- Report to Institute for the Offline Counseling Registration: Visit the AIIMS, Delhi with all the required documents for the Counselling registration.
- Choice Filling: Fill the counseling form with the name of the courses and institutes as per your choice and list them in ascending order according to your priority.
- Counseling Result Declaration: All the candidates will receive their result of their allotted course and institutes after counseling process ends in the same day.
- Pay the Admission Fee and Take Admission in Allotted Course: After the counseling ends, all the candidates need to visit their allotted institutes and need to pay the fee to take admissions. In case, any candidate fails to report the institute, then the seat will be given to the next candidate.
Documents Required in Counseling Process:
- 1. 10th/12th Mark sheets and Passing Certificates
- 2. Bachelors or Masters Degree (provisional if original degree is not available)
- 3. AIIMS 2018 Admit Card
- 4. AADHAR Card
- 5. Transfer Certificate
- 6. All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Exam Score Card
- 7. Caste Certificate
- 8. Character Certificate
- 9. Domicile Certificate