SSC CGL 2018 (Combined Graduate Level) is an examination conducted for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts. CGL Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the candidates looking to make their career in the ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India.
Through CGL Exam, SSC provides candidates with an opportunity to serve the country India as various Group B and Group C posts of Officers.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018:
The registration for SSC CGL 2018 will start from 16th May 2018 and will be available for a month until the 16th June 2018. The application forms can be filled by online mode and offline mode. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
There are 4 simple steps to fill “SSC CGL Application Form 2018”. The 5-step process is…
- Step 1: Register for the one-time registration and note down the Registration Number.
- Step 2: Upload photo and signature.
- Step 3: Fill the Online Application Form.
- Step 4: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Step 5: Print Application Form after Successful remittance of fee.
And you’re set.
Now it’s time to break down each step in detail.
Step #1: Register for the One-time Registration and Note Down the Registration Number
- » To register for one-time registration, go to the official portal of SSC CGL at http://22.214.171.124/cgl17/
- » Click on ‘Register’ button under ‘New Registration section’.
- » In next screen, fill all required details Personal Details (Name, Father’s Name, 10th Examination Roll Number, Date of Birth & Gender), Basic Details (AADHAR Number, Category, & Nationality) and Address Details (Permanent Address, State, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email ID).
- » If you have filled all the information correctly, then click on the button ‘Submit’ after entering the ‘Security Pin’.
- » In the end, you will receive an Email and an SMS on your registered mobile number and email address with your registration number and password.
- » Note down the Registration-Id and password you have received, which will be required for further communication with SSC.
Step #2: Upload Photo and Signature
- » Now that you’ve submitted your basic and contact details, it’s time to upload your photograph and signature.
- » In next screen, just browse your latest photograph (in jpg format) and scanned copy of your signature (in jpg format) in your computer.
- » The photograph should be of 4 Kb to 20 Kb and signature should be of 2 Kb to 12 Kb in size.
Step #3: Fill the Online Application Form
- » In the Next window, fill the all required details (Name of Examination Center, Code, Preference of Group of Posts, & Educational Qualification), and Communication details (Postal Address, City, District, & Pin Code).
- » After filling up the details, read the declaration carefully and after ticking on “I Agree” click on “Submit” button.
Step #4: Make Payment of Fee by Prescribed Modes
- » Your next step is to make the fee payment for your application form.
- » Choose the Fee Payment Mode as “Online” and click on “Submit” button.
- » Just choose the bank and pay the application fee using your Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking and Make Payment.
Step #5: Print Application Form after Successful Remittance of Fee
- » Your last step is to take a print out of the application form after the payment is submitted successfully.
- » To print the application form, you need to visit the SSC CGL Homepage again.
- » Click on “Print Application Form” button under Apply Part.
- » Then, Enter your Registration Number & Password and click on “Submit” after entering the correct text in the box.
That’s all there is to it 🙂
Important Instructions for SSC CGL Application Form 2018:
Candidates can apply for SSC CGL 2018 by “Online Mode” only. All the Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for SSC CGL examination for 4733 vacant job posts. The other important instructions are:
|Documents for future reference||Proof of remittance of fee, Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application|
|Mandatory documents||Aadhaar Card, Class 12th Marksheet & Class 10th Marksheet|
|Age limit||Max 32 yrs (for Statistical Investigator|
Grade II), 20 – 30 yrs (for Assistant in CSS), 21 – 30 yrs (for Assistant in IB), 18 – 27 yrs (for SI in Central Bureau
|Attempts allowed||No restriction in the number of attempts|
|Qualification||Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute.|
|Percentage||No percentage requirements|