Name of Notification: Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018
Notification Date: 20 February 2018
Short Description: Canara Bank Probationary Officers Admit Card for the Online Written Test is out. The Canara Bank is recruiting for Probationary Officers after their PGDBF course. You can download the Canara Bank Admit Card from 20th February 2018 to 4th March 2018.
Canara Bank Admit Card 2018 | Probationary Officer
Controlled By: Canara Bank
Complete Details of The Notification
- » Application Begin: 09/01/2018
- » Last Date for Apply Online: 31/01/2018
- » Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 31/01/2018
- » Admit Card Available: 20/02/2018
- » Exam Date: 04/03/2018
- » Result Declared: April 2018
- » General/ OBC: 708/-
- » SC/ ST/ PH: 118/-
- » Including 18% of GST.
- » Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 60% of marks.
- » Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 55% of marks. (For SC/ ST)
- » For More Details read the notification below.
Age Limit As On 01/01/2018:
- » Minimum Age: 20 Years
- » Maximum Age: 30 Years
Vacancy Details: Total 450 Posts
Documents Required To Fill Online Form:
- » Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- » Recent Scanned Copy of Sign.
- » Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- » AADHAAR Card.
- » Bachelor Degree.