The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released an advertisement notification for filling Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test- UPTET Application Form 2017 for the various posts of Primary and Upper Primary level Teachers.
Uttar Pradesh Education Board (UPBEB) conducts Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is conducted for candidates seeking to be appointed as teachers in government-run organizations.
UPTET Application Form 2017:
There are 4 simple steps to fill “UPTET Application Form 2017”. The 4-step process is…
- Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Step 3: Select the center for the examination.
- Step 4: Upload photo and signature.
And you’re set.
Now it’s time to break down each step in detail.
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- » Go to the official website of UPTET to fill the online form. Visit the website at http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/tet_2017/main.aspx
- » Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE ”.
- » Login using your “Registration Id” and “Password”.
- » If not registered already; then go back click on “New Registration” and follow the above steps again.
- » Now fill the all required details: personal details, educational details, contact details and address details correctly into the boxes and click on submit.
Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes
- » Your next step is to make the fee payment for your application form.
- » Just choose the bank and pay the application fee using your Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- » After successful remittance of fee continue to the next page.
Step 3: Select the center for the examination
- » Your next step is to select the center for your UPTET Written Examination.
- » Select the exam center from the drop box and continue. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis.
Step 4: Upload photo and signature
- » In this step, just browse your latest photograph (in jpg format) and scanned copy of your signature (in jpg format) in your computer.
- » The photograph should be of 3 Kb to 40 Kb and signature should be of 1 Kb to 40 Kb in size.
- » The photograph should be 110 x 140 pixels and signature should be 140 x 110 pixels in dimensions.
That’s all there is to it ?
Important Details for UPTET 2017:
Candidates can apply for UPTET 2017 by “Online Mode” only. No other mode will be considered for the registration. The other important information is:
|On-line registration||25 August 2017 to 8 September 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||25 August 2017 to 11 September 2017|
|Last date for Completing the application form||13 September 2017|
|Starting of application form correction||15 September 2017|
|Last date for application form correction||19 September 2017|
|Download admit card||October 2017|
|UPTET Examination||November 2017|
|UPTET Result Declaration||December 2017|
|Nationality||Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.|
|Mandatory documents||Class 12th Marksheet, Class 10th Marksheet, Graduate Degree, & Post Graduate Degree|
|Age limit||Candidate shall not be below 18 years and shall not exceed 35 years as on 1st Jan 2017 (as per recruitment rule of UPTET).|
Procedure for UPTET Application Form 2017 Corrections:
Here’s the simple process to correct the UPTET Application form is…
- Step 1: Visit the official page of UPTET for the application form correction here: http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/tet_2017/edit_TET/edit_id.aspx
- Step 2: “Enter the registration number”, “date of birth” and “bank transaction id” in the appropriate boxes and click on the “Proceed to edit”.
- Step 3: Do the necessary changes to correct your application and click on “Save”.
- Step 4: If you want to print the new correct application form, visit the “Print Application form” and follow all these above steps.