The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of “7950+1344” vacancies for the TGT & PGT Teacher posts.
U.P. Act No.5 of 1982 as passed by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature an Act to establish Secondary Education (Service Selection Boards) Act, 1982 for the selection of teachers in institutions recognized under the Intermediate Education Act, 1921.
The appointment of teachers in secondary institutions recognized by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education was governed by the Intermediate Education Act, 1921 and regulations made thereunder. It was felt that the selection of teachers under the provisions of the said Act and the regulations were some times not free and fair. Besides, the field of selection was also very much restricted.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2016-2017:
UPSESSB will recruit about 7950 Posts of TGT Teachers and 1344 Posts of PGT Teachers from external candidates through Online Competitive Examinations-2017. The registration for TGT and PGT Recruitment 2017 will start from 06 June 2016 and will be available until the 27 July 2016. The application forms can be only filled by online mode.
Online Application Form Filling Procedure (Step-by-step):
There are 4 simple steps to fill “UPSESSB Recruitment 2017”. The 4-step process is…
- Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Step 3: Select the center for the examination.
- Step 4: Upload photo and signature.
And you’re set.
Now it’s time to break down each step in detail.
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- » Go to the official website of UPSESSB Exams to fill the online form. Visit the website at http://pariksha.up.nic.in/
- » Look for the “UPSESSB PGT and TGT Recruitment 2016” in the exam name.
- » Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE ”.
- » Login using your “Registration Id” and “Password”.
- » If not registered already; then go back click on “New Registration” and follow the above steps again.
- » Now fill the all required details: personal details, educational details, contact details and address details correctly into the boxes and click on submit.
Step 2: Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes
- » Your next step is to make the fee payment for your application form.
- » Just choose the bank and pay the application fee using your Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- » After successful remittance of fee continue to the next page.
Step 3: Select the center for the examination
- » Your next step is to select the center for your UPSESSB TGT and PGT Written Examination.
- » Select the exam center from the drop box and continue. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis.
Step 4: Upload photo and signature
- » In this step, just browse your latest photograph (in jpg format) and scanned copy of your signature (in jpg format) in your computer.
- » The photograph should be of 3 Kb to 40 Kb and signature should be of 1 Kb to 40 Kb in size.
- » The photograph should be 110 x 140 pixels and signature should be 140 x 110 pixels in dimensions.
That’s all there is to it ?
Important Details for UPSESSB Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates can apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2016-2017 by “Online Mode” only. There are total 9294 vacant seats for the post of TGT and PGT Teachers. The other important information is:
|On-line registration||06 June 2016 to 27 July 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||06 June 2016 to 27 July 2016|
|Download of Admit Cards||05 April 2017 to 02 May 2017|
|UPSESSB PGT & TGT Examination||02 May 2017|
|Result of the Examination||August 2017|
|Download of call letters for interview||November 2017|
|Conduct of interview||December 2017|
|Provisional Allotment||February 2018|
|Nationality||Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.|
|Mandatory documents||Class 12th Marksheet, Class 10th Marksheet, & Graduate Degree|
|Age limit||Candidate shall not be below 21 years as on 1st July 2016 (as per recruitment rule of UPSESSB)|
|Qualification||Applicant must possess the educational qualification B.Ed., L.T., or B.T. from a recognized institution/ University.|