The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Examination Result for the driver post has been released on 20th June 2017. You can check your result online from the official link.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts.UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
UPSSSC Driver Result 2017 (Declared):
After giving the UPSSSC Exam for the post of driver, candidates are eager to know the result declaration date. Candidates are hereby informed that UPSSSC Exam Result 2017 has been declared on 20th June 2017 at 1 PM. All the candidates can check their results by their “Registration No.”, “Date of Birth” and “Gender” from UPSSSC results page.
Candidates can view their driving and interview marks from the official website from 20 June 2017 to 7 July 2017. Candidates are advised to view their results between the period otherwise the results link will be deleted after the date 7 July 2017.
How to Check the Result
The steps for checking the UPSSSC Driver Result 2017 are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official page of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Results at http://upsssc.gov.in/ResultsDire.aspx
- Step 2: Select the option and click on “Click here to result of the driver”.
- Step 3: You can view your result by two methods “Result by Registration Number” and “Result by Roll Number”
- Step 4: Enter the ‘Registration No.’, ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Gender’ in the appropriate boxes and click on the ‘See Result’ button. (The registration number will be mentioned on the student’s application form.)
- Step 5: If you are not sure about your application form number, then use “See the Result by Roll No.” option to get your result. (You can find the Roll number in your UPSSSC admit card).
- Step 6: You may also print your result for further use.
After UPSSSC Result 2017 Declaration
After the declaration of UPSSSC driver Final Result, the short-listed candidates need to verify their documents to the examining authority. Vacant seats for the driver post will be filled as per UPSSSC merit list. The selected candidates are required to register and need to appear in the decided place for UPSSSC document verification process. UPSSSC document verification process will begin from one week after the result declaration.